Any good public/private trails I can ride next week?

I'll be back home from college oct 19-26th and have been severely deprived of powersports. Looking to go for a fun day ride with any kind of terrain in the pembroke to arnprior region, i dont have any land myself so i cant do anything from home. Any recommendations or help would be much appreciated!

Where do I find the trails there? I've heard theres some good ones but ive never been there.

For your easiest spot to get to that trails are not too hard to find is go park down past the golf course and ride from

There. The trails are fairly apparent. And if you’r solo you normally are not horrendously far from the vehicle.. just google the calabogie golf course. Use the directions to get you there. Once at the course the road comes to a T when your looking at the lake. Go left down a fair bit. You’ll get to a page wire fence blockin people from a dam ( I think that’s what it is ) and there’s a small parking area on the left. Giver he’ll from there. Real fun nasty hill climb if you skirt that fence around. Easy to find and you’ll know when you see it hahah

20 hours ago, bbde17 said:

For your easiest spot to get to that trails are not too hard to find is go park down past the golf course and ride from

There. The trails are fairly apparent. And if you’r solo you normally are not horrendously far from the vehicle.. just google the calabogie golf course. Use the directions to get you there. Once at the course the road comes to a T when your looking at the lake. Go left down a fair bit. You’ll get to a page wire fence blockin people from a dam ( I think that’s what it is ) and there’s a small parking area on the left. Giver he’ll from there. Real fun nasty hill climb if you skirt that fence around. Easy to find and you’ll know when you see it hahah

Awesome, ill check it out this week, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...