I know this is ufc and not moto related but it's nice to see someone force USADA's hand. Maybe this will bleed into other sports.  And maybe tests and results should be conducted ahead of time for competition.   

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/10/26/20933403/pros-react-to-usada-exonerating-nate-diaz-from-failed-drug-test-ahead-of-ufc-244

https://babylonbee.com/news/motorcycle-that-identifies-as-bicycle-sets-world-cycling-record

NEW YORK, NY—In an inspiring story from the world of professional cycling, a motorcyclist who identifies as a bicyclist has crushed all the regular bicyclists, setting an unbelievable world record.

In a local qualifying race for the World Road Cycling League, the motorcyclist crushed the previous 100-mile record of 3 hours, 13 minutes with his amazing new score of well under an hour.

Professional motorcycle racer Judd E. Banner, the brave trans-vehicle rider, was allowed to race after he told league organizers he's always felt like a bicyclist in a motorcyclist's body.

"Look, my ride has handlebars, two wheels, and a seat," he told reporters as he accepted a trophy for his incredible time trial. "Just because I've got a little extra hardware, such as an 1170-cc flat-twin engine with 110 horsepower, doesn't mean I have any kind of inherent advantage here."

Banner also said he painted the word "HUFFY" on the side of his bike, ensuring he has no advantage over the bikes that came out of the factory as bicycles.

Some critics say he needs to cut off his motor in order to make the competition fairer, but he quickly called these people bigots, and they were immediately banned from professional cycle racing.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I know this is ufc and not moto related but it's nice to see someone force USADA's hand. Maybe this will bleed into other sports.  And maybe tests and results should be conducted ahead of time for competition.   

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/10/26/20933403/pros-react-to-usada-exonerating-nate-diaz-from-failed-drug-test-ahead-of-ufc-244
You're beating a dead horse

Not sure what the point of this thread is?

Looks like nate was on them sarm pills meant for ur hamster so he can run longer and harder lol.. Big deal.. He say it was from a vega supplement or something.. 

That guy prolly doesnt need any more testosterone lol..

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:
On 10/26/2019 at 11:31 AM, KTMRider4Life said:

Read more  

You're beating a dead horse

The only shit in his pasture is dead. 

Brock Tickle might finally be eligible to race in a few months, is his racing career dead?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Sadly, Dean Wilson might have created an opening.

I thought brock was going to a 250 ktm team.

On 10/28/2019 at 3:54 PM, 777654321 said:

I thought brock was going to a 250 ktm team.

News to me.

Brock did get cheated from defending his 250 title due to the rule change. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 12:49 PM, The Creature said:

Looks like nate was on them sarm pills meant for ur hamster so he can run longer and harder lol..

That's what @Chaconne takes.  He says it shriveled up his guy parts and made his bunghole floppy.

• Haha 1

yahoo news is gushing over the nobody diaz, can't string 3 words together dunce. whats this topic about again?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

That's what @Chaconne takes.  He says it shriveled up his guy parts and made his bunghole floppy.

Well at least I can see my wiener. Maybe when you lose 50 more you will get a glimpse of your puny little head over your shriveling tits...:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Chaconne said:

Well at least I can see my wiener. Maybe when you lose 50 more you will get a glimpse of your puny little head over your shriveling tits...:lol:

I've lost 40 lbs so far, you jackhole.  I can see everything just fine.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KableXL said:

yahoo news is gushing over the nobody diaz, can't string 3 words together dunce. whats this topic about again?

Nobody Diaz? Heh, he guy will be a legend in the history books, the only reason I came back to watching the UFC....  He's one of my favorite all time athletes.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Nobody Diaz? Heh, he guy will be a legend in the history books, the only reason I came back to watching the UFC....  He's one of my favorite all time athletes.

Nate Diaz is a legend in the UFC! One tough hombre!!!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Scott Weiner is very visible in California. The little prick is the biggest errand boy in San Francisco/ Sacramento. 

• Like 1

If an athlete fails a test, they have the right to demand a retest based on the sample already taken however they must do so before the sample degrades. If they can provide a proof that the test misdiagnosed for a banned substance, they have to supply proof. The onus is on the athlete. All part of the business of being an athlete. Provide the receipt for the poppy seed bagel. I personally have a poppy seed bagel every day..........