2020 Six Days with Motominded Ultimate Pro

MotoMinded for the Win. Not yet tired of winning. I had them do a special 2020 Six Days version with white lights because getting a new KTM reminds me of Christmas and I love a "White Christmas".     Update: Upon further examination I found the SicassRacing switch has a "Running Lights" option that turns on when Low and or High are selected. So, to save parts, I have re-routed it to the low beam. Labeled so if I swap in the old light mask, I can re-wire it so I don't burn up the std Mask. I also changed the order of lights. The top lights are the spot beams and I use those as my low beam because when pointed low, they don't bother oncoming traffic. When the high beams come on, they go EVERYWHERE!

MotoMindedSixDays.JPG

LabelLights.JPG

Edited by twp8357
  • Like 3

Just now, cmbthumper said:

Simply BA but......video proof of daytime light at night or it didn't happen. ?

Suspension comes from KreftMoto tomorrow as I have some old suspension components in at the moment and the seat won't go on...old shock too big and fat.  

14 hours ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

Yup mine turns the high and low on without anything extra also. ??‍♂️

OK, so I went back and looked more carefully at the SicassRacing Switch.   It does turn off the running light, the wire that lights up the little tiny bulb in the stock headlight....That is the one Motominded uses for Low because it stays on for both low and high.  I am not sure my 15 switch works that way.   Another reason I went with the diode modification was it allowed me to remove the diode to use the stock mask for Big Bear where I did not expect to run lights and the stock one is lighter.   So, thanks to your inputs, I can run without one more part on this bike.   I can just adjust the inputs on the SicassSwitch bullets if I want to run the stock mask.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hertz said:

I don’t think they are selling a 2020 450exc-f in the US, 6 days or not. 

I didn't take a picture of the 450 six days, sitting about 20 yards opposite side of the room.

But doesn't anyone think these bike look nice?  I think the looks peaked years back

Edited by Spud786

2 hours ago, Spud786 said:

I didn't take a picture of the 450 six days, sitting about 20 yards opposite side of the room.

But doesn't anyone think these bike look nice?  I think the looks peaked years back

It was a 2019 if it was a 450 6 days. Unless you’re not in the United States. 

Not crazy about the color scheme on the 2020 normal and 6 days but I think the bikes get better looking every year. 

14 hours ago, Hertz said:

It was a 2019 if it was a 450 6 days. Unless you’re not in the United States. 

Not crazy about the color scheme on the 2020 normal and 6 days but I think the bikes get better looking every year. 

Hum. might be, I was surprised there was a 450 and a 500 , as its usually only one or the other.  Also at the same time, there would be a left over six days, sounds like economy has slowed.

I was standing there looking at the six days , and sales walked up(talking) and I said this is the 450 ?  he said yeah the 500 is over there.

If its still there , I'll drop in this week.

• 2 years later...
On 10/31/2019 at 5:39 PM, twp8357 said:

MotoMinded for the Win. Not yet tired of winning. I had them do a special 2020 Six Days version with white lights because getting a new KTM reminds me of Christmas and I love a "White Christmas".     Update: Upon further examination I found the SicassRacing switch has a "Running Lights" option that turns on when Low and or High are selected. So, to save parts, I have re-routed it to the low beam. Labeled so if I swap in the old light mask, I can re-wire it so I don't burn up the std Mask. I also changed the order of lights. The top lights are the spot beams and I use those as my low beam because when pointed low, they don't bother oncoming traffic. When the high beams come on, they go EVERYWHERE!

MotoMindedSixDays.JPG

Looks great! 

• Like 1