modify 2 stroke engine (yamaha RX100) to 4 stroke engine

Is it possible to modify the 2 stroke engine bike into 4 stroke? I want to convert the 4 stroke engine into RX 100 bike cause in India 2 stroke engines are going to be banned. pls reply soon?
You need to organize and lead a full-blown rebellion under force of arms. A government banning they operation of your private property is a government that needs an insurrection.
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

On 11/6/2019 at 12:12 PM, JefeRotacion said:

You need to organize and lead a full-blown rebellion under force of arms. A government banning they operation of your private property is a government that needs an insurrection.

Grow up.

Yes it is possible but you will need some machine tools. Then just open the crankcase to the gearbox oil, splash oil feed would be fine. You will need to fit the fourstroke cylinder, head and piston. Cam chain drive might be interesting, Not simple but can be done. 

Edited by uniflow

Grow up.
Yes it is possible but you will need some machine tools. Then just open the crankcase to the gearbox oil, splash oil feed would be fine. You will need to fit the fourstroke cylinder, head and piston. Cam chain drive might be interesting, Not simple but can be done. 
It isnt really that he needs to grow up if you ask me....i think its time MOST people grow up and stop bowing down to shit politicians. Believing and following politicians is about the most childish act you can do as an adult.....yet these idiots lead the country. So, yes, i second putting together a well trained militia and fighting the communism.
  • Like 4

On 11/5/2019 at 4:24 AM, sekarkumar z said:

Is it possible to modify the 2 stroke engine bike into 4 stroke? I want to convert the 4 stroke engine into RX 100 bike cause in India 2 stroke engines are going to be banned. pls reply soon?

No don’t waste the money trying . The money invested in the four stroke will be well worth it in the long run so many moving parts to the four stroke as opposed to the 2 stroke timing chain gear valves cam .  Oil filled crankcase just to much in my opinion 

19 hours ago, hondaman331 said:
21 hours ago, uniflow said:
Grow up.

It isnt really that he needs to grow up if you ask me....i think its time MOST people grow up and stop bowing down to shit politicians. Believing and following politicians is about the most childish act you can do as an adult.....yet these idiots lead the country. So, yes, i second putting together a well trained militia and fighting the communism.

India is dealing with major environmental issues. Reducing pollution from vehicles is easy. We did it, all the research has been done and all the technology exists. The upgrade is an investment in reducing health issues. They cannot afford to stay the course. This is something all industrialized nations go through.

New cars don't pollute. What comes out the tailpipe is plant food. 

India is dealing with major environmental issues. Reducing pollution from vehicles is easy. We did it, all the research has been done and all the technology exists. The upgrade is an investment in reducing health issues. They cannot afford to stay the course. This is something all industrialized nations go through.
New cars don't pollute. What comes out the tailpipe is plant food. 
Rong 2 smokes rool 4 strikes r teh ghey af

• 2 months later...

Doesn't India have the highest number of (inexpensive) motorcycles, per capita, in the world?  (I'm just guessing that might be true, and I'm betting a lot of them are two stroke, i.e., less costly to produce--and maintain, depending upon the relative states of tune between 2-stroke and 4-stroke.)

My point is, it seems highly unlikely that any gov't. would outright ban that many vehicles overnight--or even over a period of years, just because it's too great an economic hardship on it's citizens.  I suspect they're planning to ban the sale of NEW 2-strokes.  But that would still leave millions of USED two-strokes (like yours) in the market.  I suggest you triple-check the exact wording of that "ban," and also speak to whatever licensing agencies have jurisdiction over motor vehicles--or an attorney (or a barrister, or whatever they're called in India).

For example, in the USA, you can still drive a Ford Model T, legally, on the road, and they were built from 1908 to 1927.  Meaning, ZERO pollution equipment on board, but still legal to drive, today.

Let us know--I'm prepared to be wrong, but interested in this environmental/moto development.

• Like 1