Hans Schmid

Anyone got $20g layin around?

Just 20? That's a Saturday evening out for me. I'm on it!  Oh, what oil should I run in it? Want to break it in right! 
For break in, you really want to use baby seal blubber, then best to jump to Rotella for regular use.
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

You cant tell from the box, what if someone accidently put a Honda cub in it? The box must come off. Hans tell them to pull the box off so we can see its illusive content, Thanks bro!

There is other photos 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlyingXCF said:

The '20 YZ250 is $7500. Just sayin.

Ya, but this is a 07 Honda CR250... 

For what it's worth, I would be half motivated to buy it if was around the $10-12k mark... 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Just 20? That's a Saturday evening out for me. I'm on it! ;) Oh, what oil should I run in it? Want to break it in right! 👌

obviously if you want to win the Olympics, ROTELLA!

2 hours ago, Hans Schmid said:

Ya, but this is a 07 Honda CR250... 

For what it's worth, I would be half motivated to buy it if was around the $10-12k mark... 

Just curious, why? Is there something special about this particular bike?

A 2007 model for 20k!!?? Agreed.. why so special? If it was older like 87.. I could see the sentiment value.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, gutley said:

A 2007 model for 20k!!?? Agreed.. why so special? If it was older like 87.. I could see the sentiment value.

What makes a 87 so special? 

24 minutes ago, ktmenvy said:

Probably it's because it 'might' be the last CR250 2t Honda makes... 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

It would be a cool thing to have but not 20K (CAD) cool. Sorry but the current YZ is a better overall bike. I know this because I own a clean 2007 CR and I’ve owned a YZ and raced both. I keep the Honda for nostalgia and it’s fun to ride now and then. I get positive comments whenever I take it but if you were to buy the new bike in the crate what are you going to do with it? Other than posting it on a forum and showing your buddies it’s just going to collect dust. At least riding it would give you some pleasure but then it will be just another used bike.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Into the sunset said:

It would be a cool thing to have but not 20K (CAD) cool. Sorry but the current YZ is a better overall bike. I know this because I own a clean 2007 CR and I’ve owned a YZ and raced both. I keep the Honda for nostalgia and it’s fun to ride now and then. I get positive comments whenever I take it but if you were to buy the new bike in the crate what are you going to do with it? Other than posting it on a forum and showing your buddies it’s just going to collect dust. At least riding it would give you some pleasure but then it will be just another used bike.

Disagree.   I've owned several of both 02 + CR2's & YZ2's.   The CR will out perform the YZ with some minor mods..  

7 minutes ago, H4L said:

Disagree.   I've owned several of both 02 + CR2's & YZ2's.   The CR will out perform the YZ with some minor mods..  

You should sell me your forks off your CR... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1