COVINGTON COULDNT HANDLE US MX

3 hours ago, Zinergy said:

I just don't get it. How did he go from consistent top 5 in mx2 to not breaking top 20 on a good day in ama? Then he gets picked up for an mxgp ride? I thought the gps were supposed to be the more difficult series.

SX ruined him and his confidence. That's why most GP riders wouldnt last over here.

• Like 3

whomever told BIG air Tom to run supercross season first before MX was crazy. He got crapped on, and it messed him up mentally. Prado is out of the 250's so BIG AIR TOM isnt so worried.

NOTE,   Covington and Bogle both used an excuse for their performance,,,  I got MONO,,,,   never bought that line of crap.

Edited by KableXL

14 hours ago, Zinergy said:

I just don't get it. How did he go from consistent top 5 in mx2 to not breaking top 20 on a good day in ama? Then he gets picked up for an mxgp ride? I thought the gps were supposed to be the more difficult series.

He’s had mono all year and his team wouldn’t let him rest so it got worse. 

He didn’t train or test properly because of the illness so he never got used to supercross and the suspension. 

He was never allowed to get healthy and the team basically ran him into the ground so he looked for a GP ride and quite. 

That’s his year in a nutshell. 

• Like 3
  • Helpful 2

10 hours ago, KableXL said:

whomever told BIG air Tom to run supercross season first before MX was crazy. He got crapped on, and it messed him up mentally. Prado is out of the 250's so BIG AIR TOM isnt so worried.

NOTE,   Covington and Bogle both used an excuse for their performance,,,  I got MONO,,,,   never bought that line of crap.

Ever had mono? It’s no joke, ended my year in 82.  

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, GBowman said:

He’s had mono all year and his team wouldn’t let him rest so it got worse. 

He didn’t train or test properly because of the illness so he never got used to supercross and the suspension. 

He was never allowed to get healthy and the team basically ran him into the ground so he looked for a GP ride and quite. 

That’s his year in a nutshell. 

But hes 100% now. He milked an excuse and got his ass handed to him. GP riders in the 250 class are week.

2 hours ago, GBowman said:

Ever had mono? It’s no joke, ended my year in 82.  

yes, but everyone is diff, and have known people who put it on real thick, so i am more skeptical. Given todays politics, i am a hundred more times skeptical than i have been my entire life ?

Edited by KableXL
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, KableXL said:

yes, but everyone is diff, and have known people who put it on real thick, so i am more skeptical. Given todays politics, i am a hundred more times skeptical than i have been my entire life ?

It wasn’t just mono that effected him, he was struggling with sx setup and never got to do real testing because he was sick. 

• Like 1

It wasn’t just mono that effected him, he was struggling with sx setup and never got to do real testing because he was sick. 

Don't fall into the same trap as me ,777 just posts gibberish with zero factual content and hopes someone will oppose him
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, deanevo said:

People can say what ever they like about covington, but he's an american who can actually cross rut in deep sand..

I really like the idea of covington, vlaanderen en gebben.

If he does good in MXGP it will make the US Nationals look Elite. Kid couldnt hang so made excuses.