Ride time!

Got a wild one tomorrow 

tge wagon 
frank the tank
surferdude

fight to the death!

- Anita is so old he can barely remember which side is the clutch and which side is the brake
- 909 has a 2 piece ribcage
- Frank's bike will meltdown

My money is on a final showdown between P Wagon and SurferDude.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You know I switch my brakes on the mountain bike so the front is on the right side. I’ll never forget when this hot rod mountain-biker kid Nick said hey let me try your trick mountain bike up in Kennedy Meadows.
You should have seen his nose when he came back from going over the bars. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Horse Stick said:

whats the best way to remove spiders and cob webs from dirt bikes? asking for a friend

Before you get to the bike "your friend" needs to first get them out her vajayjay.  This process is a little tricky.  A stick from the yard usually works.  A stick from rhe backyard is best.  You dont want the neighbors seeing this. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Before you get to the bike "your friend" needs to first get them out her vajayjay.  This process is a little tricky.  A stick from the yard usually works.  A stick from rhe backyard is best.  You dont want the neighbors seeing this. ?

it's not lost on me that all the sticks in your hood are full of little pricks. but at least i know how to spell vajayjay now lol ?

• Like 1

My bike last two miles. Got towed back and got the Honda warmed up.  Now surfer dude has a flat.  I also got a sore elbow. Not sure if we are gonna make it to slashx.    It feels nice laying in the sun. 

so far me, the wagon and frank has gone down. I blew one bike up and Joey got a flat.  Looks like 909 is winning with his three broken ribs ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Anita Boner said:

My bike last two miles. Got towed back and got the Honda warmed up.  Now surfer dude has a flat.  I also got a sore elbow. Not sure if we are gonna make it to slashx.    It feels nice laying in the sun. 

so far me, the wagon and frank has gone down. I blew one bike up and Joey got a flat.  Looks like 909 is winning with his three broken ribs ?

What haven’t you blown up??

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, pussywagon said:

Anita jacked my phone and deleted most of the picks of the boys.

3580889A-B130-42BB-A1FD-9CD8C49D2FDA.jpeg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Anita Boner said:

3580889A-B130-42BB-A1FD-9CD8C49D2FDA.jpeg

Why do you have a fire pit in your swimming pool ?  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Why do you have a fire pit in your swimming pool ?  ?

welcome to the Lions Den

?️

where bikes get broke, tales are telled, and you gotta arm wrestle Frank the Tank!

?‍♀️