Emprex5409

Don’t have permission to reply

Question

I am having issues and I am not able to reply to other posts or comments. However I am able to post new Topics. Is there anyway to fix this I am really confused because at one point I was able to reply to other posts. Any advice would be much appreciated thanks.

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Emprex5409 said:

Yes with the app. Surprisingly it allowed me to reply to this.

It's b/c I fixed it for you. You had a heads up/warning to acknowledge from moderator on posting for sales/wanted items outside the classifieds. But, since the app is powered by tapatalk, it's a feature it doesn't support. So, you simply didn't see the "acknowledge" button to clear the heads up/warning. You're good now.

• Like 1

It's b/c I fixed it for you. You had a heads up/warning to acknowledge from moderator on posting for sales/wanted items outside the classifieds. But, since the app is powered by tapatalk, it's a feature it doesn't support. So, you simply didn't see the "acknowledge" button to clear the heads up/warning. You're good now.

Thank you and I won’t post things for sale. At the time I didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to do that.
  • Like 1