Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Designed by a bunch of Soy Boys who never actually go outside in the real world.

The sun shining thru the windshield will cook the occupants in the summer time.

 

puke.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Designed by a bunch of Soy Boys who never actually go outside in the real world.
The sun shining thru the windshield will cook the occupants in the summer time.
 
puke.png.cb84f4ac975ec56c4f7a1ecfdad72c00.png
Let's not mention that your buddies in the back seat are dwarfs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truman Sparks said:

Designed by a bunch of Soy Boys who never actually go outside in the real world.

The sun shining thru the windshield will cook the occupants in the summer time.

 

puke.png

Cool, its a stealth fighter truck, with a stealth fighter quad in tow. For some reason I think all the wheels should square, it just fits, it-just-fits...image.png.d59f37a34955c0367ce36e7786f61b48.png

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like to have real door handles so when it catches fire someone can let me out

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot get over how ugly it is. First pics out I thought it was a joke, like someone parodying a Delorean pickup that we would think was futuristic looking in 1985.

Something like this earlier render I feel looks much more like what I'd expect.

tesla-pickup-truck-4-1024x453.jpeg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got to thinking, if that is a "true" battery powered truck, and some one is far away from a plug socket 2 bikes in tow and that sucker runs out of juice, on a 1000f day, far from a charging station, in the boonies, man o' man, you are S.O.L. No A/C, no radio, no way back. No good!🤔

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kxlubber said:

Like to have real door handles so when it catches fire someone can let me out

Your rescuers would just break through the "shatter-proof" glass to save you?  Or use their special-tech saws/EV protocols to cut you out?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

I got to thinking, if that is a "true" battery powered truck, and some one is far away from a plug socket 2 bikes in tow and that sucker runs out of juice, on a 1000f day, far from a charging station, in the boonies, man o' man, you are S.O.L. No A/C, no radio, no way back. No good!🤔

Never fear, Musk-Man will deploy a fleet of electric helicopters roaming the skies with "JRPs" (Juice-Replenishment Paks--of hydration liquids, replacement batteries, etc.) to save such unfortunate souls.  Seriously, though, expect some growing pains, right?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BSAVictor said:

Never fear, Musk-Man will deploy a fleet of electric helicopters roaming the skies with "JRPs" (Juice-Replenishment Paks--of hydration liquids, replacement batteries, etc.) to save such unfortunate souls.  Seriously, though, expect some growing pains, right?

LOL! Musky to the rescue. Yehaw!😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I got to thinking, if that is a "true" battery powered truck, and some one is far away from a plug socket 2 bikes in tow and that sucker runs out of juice, on a 1000f day, far from a charging station, in the boonies, man o' man, you are S.O.L. No A/C, no radio, no way back. No good!
Um, you have a bike in tow?
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kcposty said:
43 minutes ago, M E T A L A C I D said:
I got to thinking, if that is a "true" battery powered truck, and some one is far away from a plug socket 2 bikes in tow and that sucker runs out of juice, on a 1000f day, far from a charging station, in the boonies, man o' man, you are S.O.L. No A/C, no radio, no way back. No good!emoji848.png

Um, you have a bike in tow?

All we are is dust in the wind, what cha' got KC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BSAVictor said:

Your rescuers would just break through the "shatter-proof" glass to save you?  Or use their special-tech saws/EV protocols to cut you out?

They got an app for that.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...