Designed by a bunch of Soy Boys who never actually go outside in the real world.

The sun shining thru the windshield will cook the occupants in the summer time.

puke.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Designed by a bunch of Soy Boys who never actually go outside in the real world.

puke.png.cb84f4ac975ec56c4f7a1ecfdad72c00.png
Let's not mention that your buddies in the back seat are dwarfs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Truman Sparks said:

puke.png

Cool, its a stealth fighter truck, with a stealth fighter quad in tow. For some reason I think all the wheels should square, it just fits, it-just-fits...image.png.d59f37a34955c0367ce36e7786f61b48.png

• Haha 3

Like to have real door handles so when it catches fire someone can let me out

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I cannot get over how ugly it is. First pics out I thought it was a joke, like someone parodying a Delorean pickup that we would think was futuristic looking in 1985.

Something like this earlier render I feel looks much more like what I'd expect.

tesla-pickup-truck-4-1024x453.jpeg

• Like 7

I got to thinking, if that is a "true" battery powered truck, and some one is far away from a plug socket 2 bikes in tow and that sucker runs out of juice, on a 1000f day, far from a charging station, in the boonies, man o' man, you are S.O.L. No A/C, no radio, no way back. No good!🤔

• Like 2

11 hours ago, kxlubber said:

Like to have real door handles so when it catches fire someone can let me out

Your rescuers would just break through the "shatter-proof" glass to save you?  Or use their special-tech saws/EV protocols to cut you out?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

I got to thinking, if that is a "true" battery powered truck, and some one is far away from a plug socket 2 bikes in tow and that sucker runs out of juice, on a 1000f day, far from a charging station, in the boonies, man o' man, you are S.O.L. No A/C, no radio, no way back. No good!🤔

Never fear, Musk-Man will deploy a fleet of electric helicopters roaming the skies with "JRPs" (Juice-Replenishment Paks--of hydration liquids, replacement batteries, etc.) to save such unfortunate souls.  Seriously, though, expect some growing pains, right?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BSAVictor said:

Never fear, Musk-Man will deploy a fleet of electric helicopters roaming the skies with "JRPs" (Juice-Replenishment Paks--of hydration liquids, replacement batteries, etc.) to save such unfortunate souls.  Seriously, though, expect some growing pains, right?

LOL! Musky to the rescue. Yehaw!😉

I got to thinking, if that is a "true" battery powered truck, and some one is far away from a plug socket 2 bikes in tow and that sucker runs out of juice, on a 1000f day, far from a charging station, in the boonies, man o' man, you are S.O.L. No A/C, no radio, no way back. No good!
Um, you have a bike in tow?
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kcposty said:
43 minutes ago, M E T A L A C I D said:
I got to thinking, if that is a "true" battery powered truck, and some one is far away from a plug socket 2 bikes in tow and that sucker runs out of juice, on a 1000f day, far from a charging station, in the boonies, man o' man, you are S.O.L. No A/C, no radio, no way back. No good!emoji848.png

Um, you have a bike in tow?

All we are is dust in the wind, what cha' got KC?

2 hours ago, BSAVictor said:

Your rescuers would just break through the "shatter-proof" glass to save you?  Or use their special-tech saws/EV protocols to cut you out?

They got an app for that.

• Haha 2