Looking at getting a new truck. Currently driving a 2017 ram 1500 4x4 big horn quad cab. Family is expanding and I want a crew cab. Looking at ram 1500, Ford F-150, Chevy 1500, and Toyota Tundra. I’d be set on the tundra if the crew cab cane in a standard bed, but still considering it. Love my ram, but maybe something else would be cool. Looking for any personal experiences with these trucks or making the switch yourself. Years would be 2015 to current. Price isn’t the selling point for me. Thanks

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wadzi90 said:

Looking at getting a new truck. Currently driving a 2017 ram 1500 4x4 big horn quad cab. Family is expanding and I want a crew cab. Looking at ram 1500, Ford F-150, Chevy 1500, and Toyota Tundra. I’d be set on the tundra if the crew cab cane in a standard bed, but still considering it. Love my ram, but maybe something else would be cool. Looking for any personal experiences with these trucks or making the switch yourself. Years would be 2015 to current. Price isn’t the selling point for me. Thanks

Expanding family, expanding waist line, expanding truck roof line back to the tail gate. Might I suggest this...image.png.00cc996b5b65167fb684e5f327cc6c59.png

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Simple, get you a 2 seater, lifted diesel 4x4, why you ask? It's for you man. If you have family events, dinners etc. jump in the mini van. Iffin you are wanting to do contractin' or go out and play, get what cha want.image.png.b5abd2f0f717c2e6762cb23fd700a496.png

Yeah what I want is a crew cab truck. No mini van. I often have to pick up my kid and now there will be two.

My vote is a F150. The turbo V6 is awesome, tons of torque, good fuel economy and easily tuned if you want more power. The technology is best in class based on my needs. The one thing I did not get when I bought my second Ford truck was the pano moon roof. I found that in my F150 it made a lot of noise and that drove me nuts! 

Second would be a 2019 or older GMC Denali. Great truck, good looks and a nice interior. I didnt buy one because of the harsh ride but other than that it stacks up in most other categories to the Ford.

Ram and Toyota are nice but, IMO, the interiors just leave a lot to be desired. Lots of cheap plastic, technology is just ok and the rides are not as good. 

Again this is all my opinion. Most of this is very subjective.  Spend some time in each then decide. Good luck.

• Like 4

Just now, wadzi90 said:

Why are you trolling bro? You really ain’t got nothing else to do? Go bother someone else man

Hey buddy, I was throwing out some suggestions and you are calling me a troll? C'mon man I have 4400 posts, and multiple likes and podiums. That's pretty rude man. Go to a dealer and make up your own mind, good luck and bless your heart...?

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

Hey buddy, I was throwing out some suggestions and you are calling me a troll? C'mon man I have 4400 posts, and multiple likes and podiums. That's pretty rude man. Go to a dealer and make up your own mind, good luck and bless your heart...[emoji6]

Yeah I don’t care about your status here man. I was clear on what I was looking for. You just kept suggesting two seaters. Come on man, that’s trolling. I’m looking for personal opinions to make up my own mind. Test driving a truck for 5 min doesn’t tell you much.
  • Like 2

My vote is a F150. The turbo V6 is awesome, tons of torque, good fuel economy and easily tuned if you want more power. The technology is best in class based on my needs. The one thing I did not get when I bought my second Ford truck was the pano moon roof. I found that in my F150 it made a lot of noise and that drove me nuts! 
Second would be a 2019 or older GMC Denali. Great truck, good looks and a nice interior. I didnt buy one because of the harsh ride but other than that it stacks up in most other categories to the Ford.
Ram and Toyota are nice but, IMO, the interiors just leave a lot to be desired. Lots of cheap plastic, technology is just ok and the rides are not as good. 
Again this is all my opinion. Most of this is very subjective.  Spend some time in each then decide. Good luck.

I’m really digging the fords as well. I’ve just always been anti ford, but the new generation fords are really clean. I agree rams interior isn’t so good. Thanks man

1 minute ago, wadzi90 said:

Yeah I don’t care about your status here man. I was clear on what I was looking for. You just kept suggesting two seaters. Come on man, that’s trolling. I’m looking for personal opinions to make up my own mind. Test driving a truck for 5 min doesn’t tell you much.

Why don't you grab a magazine, and read up on your future purchase, this is a full out dirt bike forum, and some "other" toy talk. There are forums for that, we do bikes here.  Go buy your 4 door, truck and have a good day! Bless your heart!?

• Helpful 1

Why don't you grab a magazine, and read up on your future purchase, this is a full out dirt bike forum, and some "other" toy talk. There are forums for that, we do bikes here.  Go buy your 4 door, truck and have a good day! Bless your heart![emoji6]

The forum I posted in is called trucks, trailers, rv’s and toy haulers. It’s not a “full out” dirt bike forum. Of course I’ve read magazines, but are those articles really true and unbiased? Why does it bother you so much I’m asking about people’s experiences with trucks man? Just scroll on. I see forums with politics on here.
Why don't you grab a magazine, and read up on your future purchase, this is a full out dirt bike forum, and some "other" toy talk. There are forums for that, we do bikes here.  Go buy your 4 door, truck and have a good day! Bless your heart![emoji6]

Bless your heart brother. Thanks for the great suggestions.

3 minutes ago, Piney Woods said:

My neighbor just lowered his new GMC, really looks nice and he says it still rides good. I like it because I am a SR and getting my bike in the new stupid tall trucks is becoming an issue for me.

Hey Piney, y'all in Texas? I like lowered trucks, too, those 4x4's are cool bubba, but a pain in the ass to load up.?