k.g

Black Friday Deal Thread

One of the best Black Friday deals - turkey sandwiches!  Seriously though Diode Dynamics has 20% off everything. If you haven't replaced your crappy incandescent bulbs in your car or truck, or reverse lights, or... LEDs are the way to go

use code: BLACKFRIDAY

On 11/24/2019 at 1:31 AM, Idontknowwhatimdoing said:

Anything for 2 stroke exhausts?

Probably going to sell my FMF fatty pipe haha. I took it off my 16 yz250x (fits yz250 which I believe you have by previous posts?). It just stuck out a bit further than stock pipe which isn't a benefit when you ride only woods like me and I also heard in several places that the stock pipe was the best pipe for the X. Been happy with the stocker, just kept the fmf around in case I dented it bad. With the pipe guard it has survived well however.

The FMF is in really good shape with one small dent (+-1" dia x 1/4" deep). I can get pics/price if interested. 

Edited by J_YZ2fittyX

2 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

Keen for a tm design works discount code email. Don’t have it yet. Maybe they’ll send out tomorrow? :thinking:

I second this. I need a chain guide, badddddd. Let us know if you see anything

17 hours ago, J_YZ2fittyX said:

Probably going to sell my FMF fatty pipe haha. I took it off my 16 yz250x (fits yz250 which I believe you have by previous posts?). It just stuck out a bit further than stock pipe which isn't a benefit when you ride only woods like me and I also heard in several places that the stock pipe was the best pipe for the X. Been happy with the stocker, just kept the fmf around in case I dented it bad. With the pipe guard it has survived well however.

The FMF is in really good shape with one small dent (+-1" dia x 1/4" deep). I can get pics/price if interested. 

Im mostly interested in a silencer to be honest. Wouldnt hurt to show me what you got though

Post up your deals here! Here's a few that I've found.

Mika Metals 50% off - OTHG2012  I can confirm that this code works.

Rekluse 10% off - rekholiday19 or SipesRekluse2019

Motostuff 10-15% off -

• Like 1

Post up your deals here! Here's a few that I've found.

Mika Metals 50% off - OTHG2012  I can confirm that this code works.

Rekluse 10% off - rekholiday19 or SipesRekluse2019

Motostuff 10-15% off - MXPRO