Jump to content
- Mihajlo - YT -

Beta XTrainer 300 2017 Weird noise VIDEO

Recommended Posts

A couple of weeks ago I bought a Beta XTrainer 300 2017 with 230+ working hours i ride it 5 working hours for now, the engine goes off as it should have no flaws in Hard Enduro but the other day a weird noise was heard at the machine, I don't know what it was if they were the main crankshaft bearings or what's the problem? whoever can help me would be very grateful to him, by chance i recorded the sound of how that sounds , just turn up the volumen at the maximum so you can hear the noise in the video

https://youtu.be/uB_9kE0zYKA

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, - Mihajlo - YT - said:

A couple of weeks ago I bought a Beta XTrainer 300 2017 with 230+ working hours i ride it 5 working hours for now, the engine goes off as it should have no flaws in Hard Enduro but the other day a weird noise was heard at the machine, I don't know what it was if they were the main crankshaft bearings or what's the problem? whoever can help me would be very grateful to him, by chance i recorded the sound of how that sounds , just turn up the volumen at the maximum so you can hear the noise in the video

https://youtu.be/uB_9kE0zYKA

Vid don't work. I'll just venture a guess. If your main bearing are going you will hear a off throttle rap, or bumping noise. A rattling is piston slap, a clacking is a valve train noise...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Vid don't work. I'll just venture a guess. If your main bearing are going you will hear a off throttle rap, or bumping noise. A rattling is piston slap, a clacking is a valve train noise...

Where can i send you the video? If you can help me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Just use your mouse to cut and paste it up on here. Or you might try you-tube, and post a link.

I have this link its uploaded on youtube

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, - Mihajlo - YT - said:

I should check them first , thanks for the vid

Pull off your alternator cover, then give the rotor an up and down and side to side wiggle, there should be no play or just a tiny bit. If its ok, then it might be the easier top end, piston, rings, valves, timing chain etc... Good luck!

Edited by M E T A L A C I D
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Pull off your alternator cover, then give the rotor an up and down and side to side wiggle, there should be no play or just a tiny bit. If its ok, then it might be the easier top end, piston, rings, valves, timing chain etc... Good luck!

Valves. Timing chain? What are you drinking? :smirk:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Vid don't work. I'll just venture a guess. If your main bearing are going you will hear a off throttle rap, or bumping noise. A rattling is piston slap, a clacking is a valve train noise...

Sat what now? 

If it’s the main bearing you’ll likely hear a screeching noise. It’s been well documented.

 

Edited by Hammy-56

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Pull off your alternator cover, then give the rotor an up and down and side to side wiggle, there should be no play or just a tiny bit. If its ok, then it might be the easier top end, piston, rings, valves, timing chain etc... Good luck!

Thanks for the help😀😀

3 hours ago, Hammy-56 said:

Sat what now? 

If it’s the main bearing you’ll likely hear a screeching noise. It’s been well documented.

 

On the vid when i turned off the motorcycle you can hear some screeching noise 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Drop-Bear said:

Valves. Timing chain? What are you drinking? :smirk:

Drop bear, you so silly, the film was indeed short, and it sounded like a chain to me. So quit trippin' dawg, you threw in your opinion, and I threw in mine dawg, so chillo my gorilla...😀image.png.642ae9cbf65a503751de578b6e933aab.png

Edited by M E T A L A C I D
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hammy-56 said:

Sat what now? 

If it’s the main bearing you’ll likely hear a screeching noise. It’s been well documented.

 

Rod bearings make the rapping noise, mains make a screeching, Got it! Perciate the update, now chillo my gorilla...Btw, I had an 86 cr that made a rapping noise, and it was the rod and main bearings that's what the mechanic told me, so I have been told wrong, Preciate that my man. Got it!😉image.png.500c9ecbf1b6fc2852b30fa41186b26b.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

This is funny, the bopsie twins were quick to criticize my opinion, and instead of offering a hand to the poor chap, they went after the METAL. Bless yall's hearts.👍image.thumb.png.faee5d63d91520172342edec4748c095.png

Calm down. 

We did offer helpful/factual information. And nobody “went after” you. 

You were unsurprisingly criticized for mentioning “valve train” on a 2 cycle. 

  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hammy-56 said:

Calm down. 

We did offer helpful/factual information. And nobody “went after” you. 

You were unsurprisingly criticized for mentioning “valve train” on a 2 cycle. 

Wait a minute, its a 2 stroke? Hell, didn't know that. It's hard to tell what " that" or any modern bike is now-a-days. I'll be damned! No crap!😉 Here is my "opinion" then, from what I heard on the gents short video, I believe he should have let the bike run for at least 40 seconds, then I would have ventured a "guess" like most folks do on TT anyways. I have to physically be there to see and hear what's happening. I think I need to research other bike brands, and their power package make up, before I pull the trigger. Preciate your opinion too. Again, I did not know if the dam thing was a 2 stroke or a four stroke. I am calm, so you can "relax" too.👍

Edited by M E T A L A C I D
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...