- Mihajlo - YT -

Beta XTrainer 300 2017 Weird noise VIDEO

The problem was solved, it was neither the piston nor the main crankshaft bearings, the problem was in these two screws that were loosened a lot I clamped them on the engine and it no longer had any weird sound
The bike is now working good
IMG-20191128-WA0039.thumb.jpeg.ac6bf4e04ad47861c29bd1e55810b237.jpeg

Put some loctite243 on those screws brother. Congrats on a great bike and a simple fix!

On 11/25/2019 at 8:02 AM, M E T A L A C I D said:

Rod bearings make the rapping noise, mains make a screeching, Got it! Perciate the update, now chillo my gorilla...Btw, I had an 86 cr that made a rapping noise, and it was the rod and main bearings that's what the mechanic told me, so I have been told wrong, Preciate that my man. Got it!😉

But we call it a "grill out", not a "BBQ". And it would be brats, not hot dogs. *NORTHERN STARE*

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Astrin said:

But we call it a "grill out", not a "BBQ". And it would be brats, not hot dogs. *NORTHERN STARE*

Yeppers, it says below your name your are in New Mexico, shouldn't it be a South Western stare? LOL! Mmmm south western cooking, time to hit a restaurant. I gots to get my grub on!image.png.419b4a23fe4ee9c757523e23a97887cf.pngimage.png.30bc991da0b192dca18f683f3ce016ec.png

16 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Yeppers, it says below your name your are in New Mexico, shouldn't it be a South Western stare? LOL! Mmmm south western cooking, time to hit a restaurant. I gots to get my grub on!

I'm actually from Wisconsin, moved to Santa Fe four years ago. Love it here! And the food, yes, yes, yes. But we still grill brats for the Packer games.

13 minutes ago, Astrin said:

I'm actually from Wisconsin, moved to Santa Fe four years ago. Love it here! And the food, yes, yes, yes. But we still grill brats for the Packer games.

Ah, makes sense. Beer brats, good cheese, good foot ball team! I had a buddy from Wisconsin, he was a pretty cool bro, he split back up north to be with his kin folke. I use to tease him about the Cali-cheese vs. the Wisconsin cheese, lol, id get his face beet red, but later let him know I was funning with him. Good grub, good football, good folk. 😊