Fly fr5 boots

1 hour ago, kickithard said:

Hey guys

So I’ve recently bought a pair of sidi crossfire 3 ta boot which I’m not a fan of. If been switch back and forth between comp 5 boots and hands down I way prefer the comp 5s. I’m looking into the fly fr5 boots. Has anyone had experience with them? CheersIMG_1051.JPG

Great looking ride ya got man.  No experience with FR5 but I do like my Fly Mavericks for about $100 less than the Fr5.  Construction looks very similar to the mavericks.  Good luck. 

6 hours ago, kickithard said:

Hey guys

So I’ve recently bought a pair of sidi crossfire 3 ta boot which I’m not a fan of. If been switch back and forth between comp 5 boots and hands down I way prefer the comp 5s. I’m looking into the fly fr5 boots. Has anyone had experience with them? CheersIMG_1051.JPG

I had a pair of comp 5, currently have sidi crossfire 3 srs, and alpinestars tech 7 enduro. The comp 5s definitely let the most feel to the foot for foot control. The sidis are too stiff/plastic imo. But since ive picked up the tech 7s i have been very happy. Might be worth a look

I had a pair of comp 5, currently have sidi crossfire 3 srs, and alpinestars tech 7 enduro. The comp 5s definitely let the most feel to the foot for foot control. The sidis are too stiff/plastic imo. But since ive picked up the tech 7s i have been very happy. Might be worth a look

Can’t agree more. So much heavier than the comp 5s too. Biggest part I miss is the flexibility and foot to boot feel

Great looking ride ya got man.  No experience with FR5 but I do like my Fly Mavericks for about $100 less than the Fr5.  Construction looks very similar to the mavericks.  Good luck. 

Cheers man[emoji108] won’t be buying another premium boot. Only bonus is protection. Ye they are cheap ay. I recon I’ll give there new fr5 a go

3 hours ago, kickithard said:

Can’t agree more. So much heavier than the comp 5s too. Biggest part I miss is the flexibility and foot to boot feel

The new insticts supposedly have good feel but i didnt like the buckle. I still would suggest looking at the tech 7. Foot control comes through and the boot provides real protection. The fox 5 dont provide anything other than ankle support really