New Guy. Cool Build. Lots of Questions.

Hello all. My name is Chad and I am entering the wonderful world of Royal Enfield very soon. 

About me: I have always been a vintage Japanese guy (mostly Honda) which was a great fit for me and my BUILD team I mentor. 

BUILD is a program based here in Milwaukee that matches up teams of high school students with mentors in a bike build-off. In prior years BUILD focused on AHRMA type racing, but made the switch to AMA flat track racing two years ago. 

In prior years, we had used small twin Honda’s as our platform, but this year, we’ve partnered up with RE and every team is getting a 2017 or 2018 RE 500 to convert into a flat track racer. 

Now me, being the competitive person that I am, want to give my team every advantage that I can so that come race day, we are in front. 

That is why I am coming to you guys, I am looking for tips and tricks to make these things go faster. 

We cannot open up the motor (stock bore and stock cam) but we can build a custom exhaust and are getting a power commander for the ECU. 

My question is, does anybody know if any bigger injectors we can toss in the bike exist? Maybe off of a 650?

What are some good websites for aftermarket parts?

Has anyone every done a front end swap on one of these?

I am absolutely green with RE bikes so teach me all you know.