georgetown Saturday Dec 28

42 minutes ago, bigbob said:

weather looks dry ahead after Christmas day.  Planning take my wife out Saturday 12/18 at GT for some easy fire road stuff and easy trails to get her used to riding again . Stage at DR about 10 am probably.  say HI if you see us out there 

12/28?

Update:  my wife has wife stuff she has to do Saturday, so the boys can play.  I'll take her out Sunday or New Years day for her ride.   I want to stage at Mace Mills and ride all the new fire roads out there first so I can better plan an easy dual sport/fire road loop for my wife's ride day,  after seeing the new logging dirt roads, I will be ready to hit the trails. Mace mills  loop 3 and over to Darling ridge too

Saturday Dec 28 Meet at Wortons store at 9 am, stage at mace mills at 930am  :ride:

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

Hey all. New to the group and thanks for having me. If y’all are still riding Georgetown tomorrow, from what I can tell you are, I would like to join you. 

I took a few years off and only have a few rides in this year. I just bought a ‘12 300xc and this will be my second ride on it. 

I’m guessing Worton’s is right there in town?

See y’all in the am. 

Edited by cruz1217