supercross It's That Time Again. What's a Winning Season for Team Yamaha?

7 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

If you 2 guys parked next to each other at a track and didn't know who was who you'd most likely get along great and even become friends. This reading words doesn't give you the aspect of how someone is saying things or if their doing it in a joking manner. I love everyone.....Compacted or not 

I don’t have a problem with Indy, but I don’t mind winding him up

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I don’t have a problem with Indy, but I don’t mind winding him up

I think he has you on a line

5 minutes ago, mog said:

I think he has you on a line

Yeah those threads he created trying to get a response/rise out of me thatI don’t participate in are clear evidence of that.  

Mog you’ve been angry with me since we discussed Covid a while back.  I don’t care that you don’t like my opinion and I know you’ve been trying really really really hard to get me to engage in a discussion around it.  And you’re bothered I shrug you off.   Seems I’ve got you on a line and you’re struggling to let go. 

let it go, I don’t care to discuss it with you. 

• Like 1

Lol I have been trying to get you to engage with me ? Wow that's messed up 

You shrug me off , even better 

Your self importance is mind boggling

You matter to me as much as most members 

Red annoys and makes me laugh 

Nice try mate 

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Ha.  Gary has friends on a few of the teams, and shares what he can as far as insider info.  Who else does that here?  I think it's cool, doesn't mean I put him on pedestal.

But not a YZ450.  I wonder why not.....

Because there's no need for a 450 in the woods unless your a huge guy or you ride quad trails. Only reason I'd ever own another 450 is if I started hillclimb racing or if I rode desert and that's kinda tough to do here in Indiana. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Because there's no need for a 450 in the woods unless your a huge guy or you ride quad trails. Only reason I'd ever own another 450 is if I started hillclimb racing or if I rode desert and that's kinda tough to do here in Indiana. 

I don't like a 450 in the woods either, heavy and easy to stall.  For MX I like a 250 2T or a 450 4T, I just don't enjoy the 250F.  They've come a long ways but they still don't put out much torque down low.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, indy rider said:

Yeah no way I'd want one either, although I wouldn't mind a 300FX.

• Like 1