Jump to content

supercross RM Fantasy SX Group

Recommended Posts

Last year i won 10 dollas that means I pro fantasy now

I am now willing to accept wagers mono e mono for those man enough to step up to the plate

Edited by The Creature
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Assy man said:

Last year i won 10 dollas that means I pro fantasy now

I am now willing to accept wagers mono e mono for those man enough to step up to the plate

You are no longer The Creature?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

You are no longer The Creature?

Best s/n i have come up with yet!

2019 creature was practice champion 

I will now be known and feared as assy man 2020 ☝️🏁

I bet on et but root for pooper webb as he is part of the salty assy man fam

Dunge doesnt get in

Edited by Assy man
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Assy man said:

Best s/n i have come up with yet!

2019 creature was practice champion 

I will now be known and feared as assy man 2020 ☝️🏁

I bet on et but root for pooper webb as he is part of the salty assy man fam

Dunge doesnt get in

Does Assy Man have Creature Speed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Does Assy Man have Creature Speed?

Better than ever before, it came to me as a vision.. “Assy man...”

Creature man is what is needed in the offseason..

Assy man is what needed come race season.. 

You see now... Assy man fam is a state of mind, kind of like a new movement i create..

 

Edited by Assy man
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2020 at 10:09 PM, Assy man said:

Last year i won 10 dollas that means I pro fantasy now

I am now willing to accept wagers mono e mono for those man enough to step up to the plate

Don't worry "Assy Man"..... Your gonna owe the Mongo again!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anybody who still wants to sign up better do so now. Gate drops on A1 tomorrow! 
So far there are 17 signed in. 


Make it 18, I’m in!!
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

Don't worry "Assy Man"..... Your gonna owe the Mongo again!

Can we change our bet to tire or jersey choice?

Been looking at rubber more than threads lately..

Still cap 100

Really been liking them michelins but they sure is costly!! Phew! 😅 

Edited by Assy man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Assy man said:

Can we change our bet to tire or jersey choice?

Been looking at rubber more than threads lately..

Still cap 100

Really been liking them michelins but they sure is costly!! Phew! 😅 

Sure, I'll hang the jersey next to the last you sent me. I have plenty of Golden Tires and IRCs on the Mongo tire rack. You know, off road guy and all.....

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

@Assy man is the evolution of The Creature.


B784B6EA-D240-47AF-BA02-3A38A506C69E.jpeg.88d1490f932e37cb34e2b2d79369ae3d.jpeg

Yes you see now..,

Assy man is the culmination they will grow to fear

They will fear me..

Edited by Assy man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Assy man said:

Yes you see now..,

Assy man is the culmination they will grow to fear

spacer.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...