supercross RM Fantasy SX Group

20 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Thank GOD you got rid of that nasty ass avatar! 

Mod deleted it.  Which is what I expected would happen eventually.  I tried warning HF this would happen and that's why I didn't want to do an avatar bet.  But he just kept nagging me, so whatever.

Edited by redrider144

2 hours ago, phantom451 said:

Tomac

Anderson

Kenny

Ozzy

Pete

Who is Pete?

I picked Tomac for the Win. Cant wait to see if that brings me up off last place. I suspect Mongo and Red didn't pick Tomac to win...lol.

• Helpful 1

6 minutes ago, wielywilly-g said:

I picked Tomac for the Win. Cant wait to see if that brings me up off last place. I suspect Mongo and Red didn't pick Tomac to win...lol.

No I didn't. But I do get extra points (I think 10) for having Kenny finish 2nd as I picked him to repeat. He just didn't have Tomacs speed last night, oh well. I also get extra points for Ando finishing one spot out. However, I did get correctly Friese for the wild card in 11th which pays me just as many points as if I had picked 1st place correctly. Did you pick Friese for 11th?

Screenshot_2020-01-18-06-29-10.png

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 2

I had et for 1st and kenny for 2nd. Was getting real mad that cooper was catching ken but it worked out. I was hoping friese would pass Wilson and I would have got the wild card but that lazy bastard couldn't get it done.

Screenshot_20200119-084804_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, wielywilly-g said:

Not last place any more!  Sweet.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Damn and I'm not in 1st anymore! 

Someone took your crown before I could. Damn. I'm up to 3rd in the group

• Like 1