HSV-DirtRider

JS7 Breaks Down A1

2 minutes ago, indy rider said:

This is a public forum for the discussion of topics related to pro racing. When one of the most popular racers in MX history pisses away his career with his own bad decisions and actions, that becomes his story, not the races he won.

Oh I see it now, I could not see it before but now I have been enlightened. Thank you.

I recently watched some older vids posted on YouTube by Gary Bailey of Pastrana and JS, it was amazing watching Stewart ripping on the KX125! Looked like he was on a 250f and everyone else on a stock 125....blew them out of the water. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, indy rider said:

This is a public forum for the discussion of topics related to pro racing. When one of the most popular racers in MX history pisses away his career with his own bad decisions and actions, that becomes his story, not the races he won.

That’s only whiners thinking that. That’s the thing. He didn’t piss anything away. His career was quite long and he was very successful. One of the top mx sx champions ever..That’s just what is. Actually he could have retired earlier after his undefeated season and he would have still been one of the top racers ever. He already had overcome a bunch of injuries. He was beat up and still had speed.  So he stays and races around 6 or so years further. Cool.. great for the fans..It was great to watch those who hate him and get carried away following on social media and get all pissy about him... So many times a bunch talked so much shit about js. He’s done blah blah blah.. Then he would win.. :smirk: I loved  it when he came back and won races.. classic!!!   All the shit talkers eating their words were the show. I like watching mx and sx but really I’m over that shit. Hard enduro and riding myself is better than watching sx mx. 

But low and behold years later still got js trash talkers.  :facepalm::rolleyes:

7 hours ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

That’s only whiners thinking that. That’s the thing. He didn’t piss anything away. His career was quite long and he was very successful. One of the top mx sx champions ever..That’s just what is. Actually he could have retired earlier after his undefeated season and he would have still been one of the top racers ever. He already had overcome a bunch of injuries. He was beat up and still had speed.  So he stays and races around 6 or so years further. Cool.. great for the fans..It was great to watch those who hate him and get carried away following on social media and get all pissy about him... So many times a bunch talked so much shit about js. He’s done blah blah blah.. Then he would win.. :smirk: I loved  it when he came back and won races.. classic!!!   All the shit talkers eating their words were the show. I like watching mx and sx but really I’m over that shit. Hard enduro and riding myself is better than watching sx mx. 

But low and behold years later still got js trash talkers.  :facepalm::rolleyes:

Pissed it away, then ran away and went into hiding like a coward!

When he did finally crawl out of his cave, he told his fans we was returning to racing and that he was going to show all the doubters, but then does what? Absolutely nothing! Zero!...Zilch! ...and immediately goes back into hiding.

Rinse and repeat! Rinse and repeat! Rinse and repeat!

Just for you, I'm off to his wiki page to make sure it has ALL the facts.

Your turn.

When he did finally crawl out of his cave, he told his fans we was returning to racing and that he was going to show all the doubters, but then does what? Absolutely nothing! Zero!...Zilch! ...and immediately goes back into hiding.
Your turn.
Wow the hate is strong in this one

Your turn.

1 minute ago, mog said:
26 minutes ago, indy rider said:
Your turn.

Read more  

Na...keeping HDR going is amusing.

• Like 1

I recently watched some older vids posted on YouTube by Gary Bailey of Pastrana and JS, it was amazing watching Stewart ripping on the KX125! Looked like he was on a 250f and everyone else on a stock 125....blew them out of the water. 

Please, oh please! James and Ricky, please line up together in a 125 Dream race.

3 hours ago, indy rider said:

Your turn.

Why are you following his every syllable like it actually means something to you? You’re the one who sounds like a little girl.. and he is the one with the multiple injuries and all of the risk to life and limb.. but look at you. Listen to yourself. Talk about js ball hugger. That’s you. Who cares what he says. JS talks when he has shown up on the line and then races. Thats all. For that he has proven himself racing pro and being on top for many years. All those whining and bitching here have zero invested..yet whine like little bitches. Why are you following him and acting like your his Ex girlfriend?  To me &%$#@! all this little drama queen stuff you are making. I only care how he has done when he races. Beyond that I leave the drama queen stuff for the weenies. His personal life has absolutely nothing to do with me. I don’t want to know. JS is a multi time champion and has had many injuries. He’s a newer father. He has some money. To me I am happy he has come back as many times he has just so I can watch him race like I like watching all ex champions racing.. like when McGrath came back etc.. but why are you talking about “crawling in his cave?”

He isn’t crawling anywhere. He has made some money that he rightly deserves and he lives nice. Good for him. It’s funny but it’s some here that are obsessed with trashing js. I just post up a few vids and a couple of stats and you and others crap your pants about js. Let it go. 
Since you are in wiki why don’t you post all of his championships? You want to be honest right?

HDR still talking the usual rubbish I see ,and posting 10 replies to every one he gets

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, mog said:

HDR still talking the usual rubbish I see ,and posting 10 replies to every one he gets

Well, he did make the statement that this place hasn’t changed, so he is correct!

And you are correct as well!!

Edited by MANIAC998

4 hours ago, indy rider said:

Your turn.

I cant believe your so upset with James. He owes us nothing. He changed the way people race a track, was faster and more excited than any other before.

• Helpful 1

27 minutes ago, mog said:

The haters were going off all by themselves. I just added a couple of vids and stats of just facts to just stir the pot even more. Guys are still whining like little girls even after all these years for a retired racer... Even you are whining. :smirk:

37 minutes ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

The haters were going off all by themselves. I just added a couple of vids and stats of just facts to just stir the pot even more. Guys are still whining like little girls even after all these years for a retired racer... Even you are whining. :smirk:

If I fly to Hawaii you help a moto bro out with some good riding.

HDR and James ,2 things full of crap lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, indy rider said:

Na...keeping HDR going is amusing.

Well trolling is trolling... sos here. That’s why I left this place and TS before.. boring. Here it is years later and you guys still with same weak stuff. Boring. And all because you want to follow social media ex js girlfriend drama queen stuff. Waa waa js “in a cave” ..:facepalm::smirk:Don’t you have any pride at all? Trying to trash a top mx sx champion like you have anything at all to compare to? Classic... 

Whats great is I don’t even trash talk at all. I throw up some facts and you guys always just hang yourselves. 

Meanwhile js gave a good A1 commentary on that vid. I look forward to the next. You jokers can continue to make yourselves look like fools .. Bye!!!

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

On 1/13/2020 at 4:41 AM, 150dirtcomber said:

I mean...The OP posted a video of James without any added commentary. And here you are making sure everyone knows you don't like him. Can't the same be said of you?

No.  I'll explain the difference to you because you're apparently not smart enough to figure this out on your own.

I'm in TT Pro nearly every day, in nearly every thread.

HDR only posts here when a JS7 thread pops up or someone mentions JS7's name 3 times.  Hence my Beetlejuice comment.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1