So I was playing super moto last Sunday and laid it over way too far and ate sh#@@t. I broke my foldable mirror. I can get a new one for $55. Any one have one they don't want ? I'll pay for shipping. Thanks !

beta garcia trail.jpg

I found copies of the nice foldable ones that came on my RS on eBay for $15.99 a pair, Chinese but who cares. I’ll dig up the seller for you.....

• Like 1

I have the stock take off from my 18 390. In fact, I think I have every stock mirror from every bike I've ever owned. Not sure I could tell a beta from italian husky from ktm from triumph. send me a pm. pay shipping and it yours. just beware, you may get more than one :)

Edited by randysoo
spelling

The bike looks great, I have my old mirrors but it would cost more to ship them they are worth, I replaced them with ram mount mirrors so that I can tuck them in

Thanks all. I have my stock mirror. Guess I'll just have to pay for a new one. Thanks.

You should check out Double Take mirrors. Don’t know what they cost but they are pretty fancy, sturdy, and have lifetime warranty as long as you have the broken one to send them. Friend that I Dualsport with loves his.

1 minute ago, Gflo said:

Those work great.  Same mirror as what I posted.  Been using them for 20 years.

Wasn't sure if they're the same... amazon is a bit cheaper so you never know! 😉

• Like 1