KRAYNIAL

480 FUN

Really nice to see you're backing up your suspension  expertise comments by demonstrating the full capabilities of your high dollar Stillwell suspension here. :p 

Just poking fun, actually jealous! Looks like fun with some beautiful weather! 

We're heading into snow down to low elevation this week. No where to ride for a while. 

Enjoy your winter riding down there in God's country! 

Edited by firffighter

KRAYNIAL, your comment about the Razor’s, sides by side couldn’t be more true.  I have been stewing over this for a couple of years now, this year and even the last two weeks have been a complete obliteration of our riding area’s by Razor’s, side by sides.  Our area has always been since I was riding going back 30 years, the same sand wash and the same single track dirt bike only! Now it’s 8’ wide stutter bumps complete junk!  Unbelievable. Trash, shotgun shells, beer cans, disrespect.  I’m sure this isn’t the place for commentary but I am venting.

• Like 2

First the pics and now the videos. Torture! If our stuff was as nice as that I would have never needed a revalve, just a cpl springs and oil adjustments. Jealous. And it looks like that 480 was the right choice.

• Like 1

Looks fun, like the stuff I have just less rocks 😉

Would love to give some of those trails a try if I find myself out your way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piney Woods said:

First the pics and now the videos. Torture! If our stuff was as nice as that I would have never needed a revalve, just a cpl springs and oil adjustments. Jealous. And it looks like that 480 was the right choice.

Nice? You mean concrete dirt covered in marbles and rocks ?

Looks like our Jeep roads up here in August after everything has gotten baked all summer. 

Where's the trees? 😆

Edited by firffighter

2 hours ago, KRAYNIAL said:

Nice? You mean concrete dirt covered in marbles and rocks ?

Yes compared to what I ride. My closest system(NF) is less than 40 miles of trail and beat beyond belief. A couple natl susp guys traveling with the NEPG characterize it as the worst they have seen. Really not much fun but it is all we have. If I was smart I would be a golfer but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Piney Woods said:

I was thinking the same!  Where I ride the suspensions are constantly getting beat on ruts, washouts, never-ending stutters, roots, logs....and I wonder why I'm in pain for a week after riding.  Except for my 200, I have to revalve every bike for my weight and physical wussiness or it just doesn't happen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kawagumby said:

I was thinking the same!  Where I ride the suspensions are constantly getting beat on ruts, washouts, never-ending stutters, roots, logs....and I wonder why I'm in pain for a week after riding.  Except for my 200, I have to revalve every bike for my weight and physical wussiness or it just doesn't happen.

If I take off the 'ultra smoothing' from the camera settings you would see what I see.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Piney Woods said:

If you saw what I see when riding my area you would quit riding offroad. I don't think you would be much of a golfer though.

Yeah, I get it already

Edited by KRAYNIAL

My area sucks. Most riders last less than five years, honestly just no fun after a while. Either go MX which is very limited or just give up the sport.

2 minutes ago, Josh Rowe said:

that looks amazing, are there spots you can let it rip?

Yes.

Not quite 'ripping' here, but I am trying to keep a specific distance between me and Brent so you can see what he is doing.

That's all the videos I have with the new camera so far.