KRAYNIAL

480 FUN

My area sucks. Most riders last less than five years, honestly just no fun after a while. Either go MX which is very limited or just give up the sport.

Give up?
Dude it’s time to flipping move, if your local riding areas suck there’s no excuse.
I moved 250 miles 14 years ago just to be closer to excellent riding areas. Life’s short, make it count....
  • Like 4

250 miles,,,,,,,you live in a very small world. And there are other considerations in life besides dirt bikes. But yes, if it were my decision alone I would have relocated. 

• Like 1

I relocated a few months ago myself, a variety of reasons but when I was able to keep the Mrs. happy and still be 30 minutes from riding areas it's already made a difference. 

250 miles,,,,,,,you live in a very small world. And there are other considerations in life besides dirt bikes. But yes, if it were my decision alone I would have relocated. 

No, not really, we live in a very big world.
For me moving 250 miles away could have been like moving many states away for many.
For me to move from the financial opportunities of the Silicon Valley in California which was very kind to me to a small town of 2k people with less than 1% of the same financial opportunities for the sake of being able to actually enjoy life and ride off-road motorcycles is what I did.
Sometimes ya gotta put your big boy pants on and do it, just sayin.....
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

7 hours ago, Mark-us-B said:

No, not really, we live in a very big world.
For me moving 250 miles away could have been like moving many states away for many.
For me to move from the financial opportunities of the Silicon Valley in California which was very kind to me to a small town of 2k people with less than 1% of the same financial opportunities for the sake of being able to actually enjoy life and ride off-road motorcycles is what I did.
Sometimes ya gotta put your big boy pants on and do it, just sayin.....

You missed most of my post apparently.  But this about Krannie's rides.

Edited by Piney Woods

2 minutes ago, Josh Rowe said:

What tire system/ field tools/ supplies you using for riding like this?

Any thorns or needles off cactus or whatever able to puncture an enduro tire+tube or just rocks pinching tubes?

GT216AA + Tubliss

IRC M5BE + Tubliss

Tire Plugkit, spare 21" tube, tube patchkit, air cartridges, full tool pack

I have to plug the GT about once or so, about every other tire. Takes 5min.

The Tubliss 'inner' high pressure tube rarely gets a puncture, but it has happened (8 penny nail).

It can rotate enough to rip the valve stem too, if not installed properly.

If you avoid Pirelli and Dunlop tires, and some of the 'el-cheapo' tires (like Fullbore), then punctures are very rare.

Conventional tubes suck. They all pinch flat eventually, and the ones that puncture the least weigh a ton. Fixing them in the field is a waste of time.

Mousse is better than ever (nitromousse) but I have yet to try the latest versions, cause I prefer the incredible 'feel' that tubliss gives you.

• Like 1