OleShep

2017 TTR50E Replacement Carb(dual throttle cables)

Does anyone know where to find an affordable 2017 TTR50E replacement Carb.  OEM they want $250bucks.. ouch... 

The bike has dual throttle cables and all the replacements seem to just a have a single setup?  I guess they changed to dual cables in 2012?  

Thanks.. 

I picked up a carb for my son's crf50 on Amazon for $13. Its Chinese garbage but it works for now. Worth a shot. 

Why do you need a new carb vs a rebuild kit?  

20 hours ago, Augoose said:

I picked up a carb for my son's crf50 on Amazon for $13. Its Chinese garbage but it works for now. Worth a shot. 

Why do you need a new carb vs a rebuild kit?  

I will search again but all of what I found on Amazon was the older pre-2012 single cable model. 

I got a replacement from RMATV that was supposed to be for the 2017 but it is the single cable model too.  After talking to them their parts system was incorrect.  It looks to be a legit mikuni so maybe I will just pickup a new throttle and cable, and go that route.

The reason I need to replace it, is the previous owner literally destroyed the Airscrew.  The whole assembly is FUBAR and thus I need a new carb.. 😞

Well I ended up just switching it over to the older single cable carb.  I just did not hookup the push cable.  I tucked it away and taped the finger tip of the laytex glove on it.  New carb works like a champ..