apollo rxf 125 problem plizz help me

hi everyone i have problem with my apollo rxf 125 i opend the carb and cleen it and put every thing togheter and closd it and i go to a ride but after 2 hours of riding the bike starts to back fire like crazy and after i came home and tryd to start it its just started to leak gas from the carb and don't want to start whats can be the problem?

1 hour ago, lidor69 said:

hi everyone i have problem with my apollo rxf 125 i opend the carb and cleen it and put every thing togheter and closd it and i go to a ride but after 2 hours of riding the bike starts to back fire like crazy and after i came home and tryd to start it its just started to leak gas from the carb and don't want to start whats can be the problem?

it probably has a little dirt or piece of plastic from the tank in the float, that will make it dump gas out of the overflow, take apart the carb and pull the pin off the float and clean out where that little needle is going up and down that is most likely the problem. OR start simple and make sure the overflow screw is nice and tight.