TOMAC FROM 10TH TO 1ST

18 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

I didnt think he could take a ten spot off the corner and win one. He made passes like a boss. Very unusual for him to ride that aggressive. 

Now where are the guys saying how awkward the truck must be for him.

When it came down to it, the track was the deciding factor. The first two rounds seemed to have better groomed tracks than usual, so everyone was fast. Now that the track was rough, the fast racers with experience shined through.

Aka not Barcia.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, indy rider said:

He is so much better of a rider than his competition it's embarrassing. Unfortunately, his lack of consistency is equally embarrassing.

If I'm not mistaken he passed every top tier guy on his way to the front tonight. Who else can do that? Nobody!.

It’s baffling how sometimes he can’t even pass baryton 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, indy rider said:

He is so much better of a rider than his competition it's embarrassing. Unfortunately, his lack of consistency is equally embarrassing.

If I'm not mistaken he passed every top tier guy on his way to the front tonight. Who else can do that? Nobody!.

That was the guy everyone was waiting for ... it was impressive.  now can he consistently stay is his zone??  he is the only one stopping himself if he can't. 

• Like 1

Just now, jetfuel said:

That was the guy everyone was waiting for ... it was impressive.  now can he consistently stay is his zone??  he is the only one stopping himself if he can't. 

The guy needs to keep attacking, trying to Dungey his way to the championship doesn't work for him. Yea there will be some offs with the checkers or wreckers motto but I don't think it will make such a impact on the final points with the field so stacked with guys that can win. I think the points will be more spread out this year. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, indy rider said:

5 minutes ago, indy rider said:

The guy needs to keep attacking, trying to Dungey his way to the championship doesn't work for him. Yea there will be some offs with the checkers or wreckers motto but I don't think it will make such a impact on the final points with the field so stacked with guys that can win. I think the points will be more spread out this year. 

This!

He is much better at win or die trying. Sure he might end up like Colorado again but dude was a straight up monster right before then. His "tip overs" have been mental errors and probably from being in his head and not on the bike!

Dude needs to turn his right wrist and keep it turned. 

• Like 2

I truly believe tomac stopped pushing after being in 1st with a gap, had kr or webb closed up he would have unleashed the green dragon again.
Totally correct , he managed the gap well

It was a tricky track and I was surprised tomac didn't have any big scares going as fast as he was
  • Like 3