notoil No Toil Industries Product Bundle Giveaways! (entry closed)

GIVEAWAYS_ENTER_TO_WIN.png

No Toil Industries has partnered up with ThumperTalk to bring you giveaways on their unique dirt bike & atv maintenance & care products!😍 Up for grabs is 5 product bundles, each worth over $200.00 💰 consisting of:

(1) No Toil pre-oiled air filter
(1) No Toil extreme conditions air filter
(1) No Toil Super-Flo kit*
(2) No Toil air filter maintenance kits
(1) No Toil air box cleaner
(1) No Toil bike wash kit
(1) No Toil chain lube

No Toil is the ONLY completely biodegradable & non-toxic air filter treatment. 🌎 Its tacky plant-based filter oil locks in dirt and is only released with No Toil's proprietary filter cleaner powder. It cannot be washed away with water or harsh solvents. #ditchthesolvent

To enter for your chance to win, login using the giveaway widget below. It can take a few seconds to load, but if for some reason it doesn't, tap HERE.  Also, you are NOT required to have a Facebook account to enter, only a valid email address. 

Login with your email OR Facebook to be automatically entered, then check out the optional bonus entry options that increase your chances of winning!

Enter the No Toil Industries Product Bundle Giveaways!

nt_giveaways.png

209.jpg
No Toil's air filter maintenance system is easy-to-use, biodegradable & non-toxic.

Pre-Oiled W-Filter.jpg
Ready-to-ride, pre-loaded with No Toil air filter oil.

Extreme W-Filter.jpg
Ride extreme conditions? The No Toil Extreme air filter is up to task.

SFK W-Filter.jpg
No Toils' Super-Flo air filter kit is ideal for 4T riders looking for max HP & throttle response.

Wash Kit W-Filter.jpg
Everything you need to get your airbox and exhaust squeaky clean.

401.jpg
No Toil loves air filter maintenance, but believes your chain is important too!

Hey, that's it. The giveaway entry widget is up there ☝️

• Like 3
  • Helpful 2

Just now, filterx said:

I've seen No Toil participating the forum discussions and nice seeing their first Thumper Talk Giveaway!!!!!

Ryan over there is a great guy, a dyed in the wool rider and pretty passionate about the products they make. Glad to have them as part of the community. 👍

• Like 2

I've used No Toil for about 5 years now. The system makes it really a no brainer to always have a clean filter on, and a clean filter ready to be oiled and installed on demand. I rarely pre-oil the spare unless I am taking it with me for a backup on a multi day ride. I also use the No Toil chain lube. Chain is always relatively clean, which means dirt is not sticking to it and grinding it away. I also chain lube before every ride. 

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

57 minutes ago, Tye Durden said:

I've used No Toil for about 5 years now. The system makes it really a no brainer to always have a clean filter on, and a clean filter ready to be oiled and installed on demand. I rarely pre-oil the spare unless I am taking it with me for a backup on a multi day ride. I also use the No Toil chain lube. Chain is always relatively clean, which means dirt is not sticking to it and grinding it away. I also chain lube before every ride. 

Cheers.

I'm about to try the system for the first time. Why not before? Honestly, probably more habit of what I've been doing than anything. Can't wait to give it a shot though. I like the idea of how easy it is to use and pouring petroleum contaminated liquid down the drain really is irresponsible when there are other options. I know how sticky some plant juices can be that don't wash off easily with soap & water without a lot of aggressive scrubbing, so the plant based  No Toil filter oil doesn't scare me. We'll see if I'm a convert.

• Like 2

Maybe it's time to try something new.  Lord knows, I won't have kids in my house to do the air filter cleaning forever! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Entered.

Super excited to see that their filters are made in usa and they are making bio degradable products. Looks like i will be picking up some no toil products for the first time because of this. 

• Like 2

Entered... I’m in Canuck land not sure if I qualify .... cool thing !! 

• Like 1

I've been using no-toil exclusively for at least 15 years! Great stuff, and I love that the pre-oiled filters are cheaper than the non-oiled! 

• Like 3

I'm a believer and now a customer. Well done NoToil

• Like 4

I've watched the video twice and haven't found the code 😂

Edited by Atolduso
  • Like 1

"I've watched the video twice and haven't found the code 😂"

Ditto. Watched it twice and nothing(?)

Use No Toil filters on both my trail bikes and have the cleaning kit with the green stuff.

Edit: Well...I typed in the only numbers I saw and it worked. Must have been it LOL

Edited by MarkfromNC