Dante Corona

2008 Suzuki LTZ 400

Hi everyone. My LTZ 400 has an oil problem, It is sucked in to the Crank case but it does not return to the reservoir. The retun hose is clear It could be running on iddle for an hour with no problem but as soon as I accelerate the oil stops circulating and the reservoir gets emptie. To much oil ends at the air filter. I know blow by or Bad rings could cause this, but what about the oil stucked inside the Crank case? Could a failure oil check valve be involbed on this. All coments are welcome. Thanks...

Edited by Dante Corona

Why oil stays inside the Crank case and won't come out to the reservoir, some oil ends at the air filter. I know Bad rings cause blowby but what about the oil stucked at the motor, all hoses are crlear. 

IMG_20200210_121039601.jpg.c2cb15f606618c0e23a424f686c5c7e1.jpg

On 2/5/2020 at 8:27 AM, Dante Corona said:

Why oil stays inside the Crank case and won't come out to the reservoir, some oil ends at the air filter. I know Bad rings cause blowby but what about the oil stucked at the motor, all hoses are crlear. 

I decided to finaly Open My motor apart since no one had an idea about My problem. This is what I've found. Carter filter completely clogged.

IMG_20200210_121027109.jpg