50th Annual Kenda Stumpjumpers Desert 100 - April 4th & 5th, 2020

83343246_2948242215226122_58466923581748

83797663_2948242188559458_26864714248261

For this year, we are expanding camp and adding more roads to make it easier for people to find a spot. Along with that, we will have a fantastic vendor row, some great rides on Saturday, and finally the biggest race anywhere on Sunday.

The flyers will start showing up on the parts counter of your favorite shop or maybe even in your mailboxes next week.

Be sure to go to our Stumpjumpers Desert 100 web site for more info. Pre Registration is open now. Check out all the links at the bottom of the page.

Follow and like us on Facebook to get keep up to date as the weekend gets closer.

See you there!!

Edited by mastermarine
missspellling
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 2

So pumped for this. 

First D-100 was in 2014, 2 weeks after I got my 2001 BMW 650GS Dakar. It was the first time I did any off roading on a motorcycle and wore hiking boots and broke my foot on the Family run. 

2015 I was a bit more prepared with the proper gear and did the dual sport ride.

2016 I got my first real dirt bike and rode the iron man on my xr400 

2017 I got my girlfriend into riding and we did the iron man xr400 / xr250 

2018 I upgraded my girlfriends bike to a 200 EXC and we did the iron man again

last year I got a 300 exc and did a lap of the iron man then did the race for the first time. Finished the race and beat one of my riding buddies by 3 min. 

This year I am excited to race again. Just hope to finish in one piece. It wouldn't hurt to beat my riding buddy again just to give me another year of $hit talking ammo 

The D-100 has been something I look forward to every year. I hope I never miss it for the rest of my life. The only thing that beats the feeling of driving over the last hill and seeing the sea of RVs and Toy haulers is the feeling once that cannon goes off and you are running into battle with a thousand plus other riders. 

Thank you to the SJMC for all of your hard work. We all appreciate it. 

• Like 6

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 3:29 PM, Bobcat Sig said:

Stoked! I attended for the first time last year and rode the dual sport course. 

This year, I plan to run the Iron Man poker run and attempt the race on Sunday. Should be good times!

The best riding out there is on race day. Less people and lots of course mileage that is not part of the poker run course.