HB2515 - Mandating electric vehicles

I could really give a crap one way or the other what type of power plant I'm 'offered'...as long as it's as capable and fun as my dirt bike, I'll ride it, however I am absolutely against my government banning me from operating my existing vehicles.

Edited by Slackkinhard
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 1

I think it’s a horrible law to put in effect. Just one more example of the government over stepping and making decisions for every individual. Helmet law and seat belt are examples. That is a choice and if I chose to not wear a seat belt or helmet I know the conscience, that is my decision. 

I’m sorry, but I don’t agree with this. Seatbelt and helmet laws are good for all of us. They protect kids from not being buckled up by lazy parents and prevent a lot of serious injuries that would have been expensive to our insurance companies otherwise.
Anybody who says that what they do to themselves doesn’t affect anybody else is ignorant to the world if you have health insurance. Increased costs to insurance companies increases premiums for all of us. It’s basic economics.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, joeaverage said:

We'll all have jet packs by 2030 anyway.

image.png.cc08da675b78292a6ad5ab5b148e1394.png

image.png

As long as I can get the mini-nuke backpack power unit I am so in.

The cooler drone can geo-tag me and bring the bbq & beverages wherever I put down my kickstand for the night.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Familyman6000 said:

I’m sorry, but I don’t agree with this. Seatbelt and helmet laws are good for all of us. They protect kids from not being buckled up by lazy parents and prevent a lot of serious injuries that would have been expensive to our insurance companies otherwise.
Anybody who says that what they do to themselves doesn’t affect anybody else is ignorant to the world if you have health insurance. Increased costs to insurance companies increases premiums for all of us. It’s basic economics.

This attitude will spell the end of Freedom in America and the rest of the world. You can vote yourself in, but you will have to shoot your way out.

Life is an assumed risk sport....the moment someone projects their safety concerns onto me, they've overstepped. It's basic life on the 3rd rock. Please stop trying to change the deal for everyone. 

I'm alive today because I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, and the moment I pass into a state that isn't projecting it's 'safety' concerns on me, the helmet goes. Life isn't a math game. Please allow Americans to be Americans, and if there is an accident, take care of your fellow American before taking care of illegals. Obviously plenty of resources if anyone watched the debates.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Familyman6000 said:

If you think that every kid is buckled in there seat correctly or even at all because of the law you are wrong. I still see kids moving around back seats still. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slackkinhard said:

This attitude will spell the end of Freedom in America and the rest of the world. You can vote yourself in, but you will have to shoot your way out.

Life is an assumed risk sport....the moment someone projects their safety concerns onto me, they've overstepped. It's basic life on the 3rd rock. Please stop trying to change the deal for everyone. 

I'm alive today because I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, and the moment I pass into a state that isn't projecting it's 'safety' concerns on me, the helmet goes. Life isn't a math game. Please allow Americans to be Americans, and if there is an accident, take care of your fellow American before taking care of illegals. Obviously plenty of resources if anyone watched the debates.

Your mean personal accountability wtf is that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wonderspoon said:

Great video.  It’s almost like he wanted to inform without an agenda and discuss the nuances of the issue.  He’ll never make it in politics.

Material scientists have long ago done the math.....we need a new material, and if the solid state batteries edge us closer, then this evolution continues, if it doesn't pan out for some reason...we gotta problem.

Disclaimer: I don't support everything this guy says, however this is a good vid

• Like 1