What is ZachAtk1 going to buy?

im messaged him about a beta a few months ago, definitely seems interested in the lower seat height as he is a shorter rider. Would be awesome to see him race an italion stallion this year in the hard enduros. Problem with sherco is the registration dilemma. I know SD still does it but from what i hear thats drying up very soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theDUB said:

I really like his videos. I like the voice-over-race-footage format, and his commentary is hilarious. That being said, I couldn't possibly care less what kind of bike he gets.

Yea it doesn’t matter. Just that he played around making it a thing.  .. pink girls bike even.. I do like his vids and his commentary and he has improved a bunch over the years.. 

1 hour ago, kylektm said:

Sherco. Everyone seems to be moving to sherco. From stew baylor to cody webb..

Yup there’s a popular no kicker option bike. Good bikes from what I can tell. I still like a kicker option personally though. He is probably just going to get another ktm but was fooling around. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

44 minutes ago, BassMan said:
1 hour ago, hawaiidirtrider said:
Hell I’d like a Maico. Not as great for hard enduro though.

I was kidding, he will get a orange or blue KTM.

Yea just some bait for YouTube followers. Hey you never know though... he could even get sponsored a bike? Or get another bike at cost for example.. So he could get a Maico after all!! ?

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

4 hours ago, G-Berm said:

he's entertaining.  his channel deserves to be bigger.

I don't really care what he buys, but as a AA racer, he is already head and shoulders above a certain channel that is frequently mentioned in this sub. If someone is going to be a youtube expert on dirtbikes, they should've at least entered a race or two in their life.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 2