Mongo134

supercross 250 East Begins in Tampa

Agree with your picks. Shane has shown some really great speed on the 250s... and now he's on a better team with a better bike. We'll see how Martin reacts coming back to a series of racing but he still has the ability to run up front as shown in some of his off season races on the 450.

• Like 1

I chose McElrath also but Sexton will be riding well and the man to beat..  Martin is just.coming back so I don't think he will do it but he will be competitive.  Short could also be very good as he prepped by riding his 250 in the 450 class and looked good.  RJ Hampshire on a new bike so we shall see. 

5 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

I don't see Sexton successfully defending his title. Gut feeling is McElrath and Martin will be the guys with Hampshire on his new Husky ride getting into the mix from time to time. 

Who you got?

Mackerel Wrath is gonna bring it.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

I don't see Sexton successfully defending his title. Gut feeling is McElrath and Martin will be the guys with Hampshire on his new Husky ride getting into the mix from time to time. 

Who you got?

I was thinking Mackerel Wrap as well, but forgot all about JMart.  Dude has been through a lot and I just can't not pull for him.  Would love to see him be the guy this year, but just don't see him slipping by the other two at this point.  Outdoors he will be a beast!

22 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I was thinking Mackerel Wrap as well, but forgot all about JMart.  Dude has been through a lot and I just can't not pull for him.  Would love to see him be the guy this year, but just don't see him slipping by the other two at this point.  Outdoors he will be a beast!

I agree with you, however before he got hurt his SX skills had drastically improved.

I'm surprised Smith is being overlooked so much.  

2 hours ago, mxaniac said:

I agree with you, however before he got hurt his SX skills had drastically improved.

I'm surprised Smith is being overlooked so much.  

You're right he was getting a lot better in sx.  Smith is tough and on a good bike this year.  I actually forgot about him and also Colt Nichols.

18 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Who you got?

Sexton will win this going away. , I don't think he will have any problems with the east coast talent.

• Like 2

He never really impressed me. so he was faster than a rookie named Justin cooper.. forkner ate him alive. 

MACLEGRATH was said to be running fast at the test track. pretty sure he will make sexton "CHASE" him...

• Like 1

Sexton is smoooth, great style. If he can nail down consistency, he's got this.

Hampshire makes a good showing, the Martins are outdoor boys, MacElrath is hard to guess...

8 minutes ago, The Deplorable said:

Sexton is smoooth, great style. If he can nail down consistency, he's got this.

Hampshire makes a good showing, the Martins are outdoor boys, MacElrath is hard to guess...

Mackerel rath on a good bike will be a serious threat!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

Sexton will win this going away. , I don't think he will have any problems with the east coast talent.

A lot of talent in the East. He'll win here and there I think but it won't be going away. 

13 hours ago, KableXL said:

GO 175 Josh HILL.... I will be rooting for the HILL.

Damn, I forgot he's back. Cool! 

I think it will be McEllrath or Sexton, both are on good bikes and both are very good riders.  Sextons disadvantageous is he hasn’t been able to get in his whole off season training because of a broken collarbone. 

Smith, Martin and RJ could all win too, but I’d put my money on the other two. 

IMO, the East will be more entertaining than the west.  

• Helpful 1