supercross How many fans in Dallas and forward...

1 minute ago, Mongo134 said:

Are going to "boo" Hampshire's aggressive passes as they do "Dirty Fernanchez"?!?! Dumb asses. 

Of course not, he doesn’t talk with marbles in his mouth! RJ will get his in the future, just wait! 

Hahahahaha..... Not a single "boo" heard from the crowd. What a bunch of hypocrites us Americans are! 

Did they both crash?? Watch the press conference it explains why that pass was made, seems that it was owed to sexton.

7 minutes ago, 250fabuser said:

Did they both crash?? Watch the press conference it explains why that pass was made, seems that it was owed to sexton.

I'm not pointing fingers, I like the aggressive racing. Was Smith owed it too? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy is all. 

• Like 1

J Smith was riding over his head trying to do good and prove he is elite. He is going to hurt himself and be gone probably at daytona.

• Confused 1

Hahahahaha..... Not a single "boo" heard from the crowd. What a bunch of hypocrites us Americans are! 

I was there and heard some booing when he was on the podium. But it may not have been enough for y’all to hear it on tv
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

I think the Fernandez pass was next level as in someone really could have been hurt, Hampsters crap was just riding like a dick IMO. I would have liked to see Sexton catch back up to him and pass him a second time. 

• Like 2

On 2/22/2020 at 9:57 PM, Mongo134 said:

Are going to "boo" Hampshire's aggressive passes as they do "Dirty Fernanchez"?!?! Dumb asses. 

On 2/22/2020 at 10:07 PM, Mongo134 said:

Poor Mongo....it must be difficult having a secret attraction to French men.

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Ossidog said:

As he has said in the past " I start fights with myself and run" 

🤣🤣🤣🤣  Best so far this year!

Edited by Piney Woods
  • Like 2

Ferrandis even makes DV facepalm with his "oops it happened again" corner manuevers. 

Just not a fan of Dirty Sanchez, will have to see if he continues that strategy racin the 450's.

16 minutes ago, TDW said:

Ferrandis even makes DV facepalm with his "oops it happened again" corner manuevers. 

Just not a fan of Dirty Sanchez, will have to see if he continues that strategy racin the 450's.

Hes on a 450 in that video so probably. Lmao

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

I'm trying to think who the worst person would be to try that on.  The obvious choice would be Barcia, but I haven't really seen Barcia be all that prolific at revenge.

I have seen Tomac and Mookie go hunting before though.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I'm trying to think who the worst person would be to try that on.  The obvious choice would be Barcia, but I haven't really seen Barcia be all that prolific at revenge.

I have seen Tomac and Mookie go hunting before though.

This season will be rad.  Will be like having two Barcias on the track every race.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Zinergy said:

Yeah I should have said that I was referring to racin the SX 450's class, over here in the USofA this season.