What model Tusk or other brand gear shifter will work on the 2020 300RR?

Hi all, what Tusk or other brand gear shifter will work on the 2020 300RR? Are they the same as a 2018 or 2019?

Reason I am looking is I like to ride with the gear shifter rotated down 1 notch. The stock gear shifter on my 2020 will not work because when I move it 1 notch down, it touches the bottom frame rail when trying to down shift.  The middle of the shift lever arches down. It's the middle of the arch that makes contact with the frame. No grinding will work on this. I need a new shift lever that does not have the downward arch.

Thank you

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, Cullins said:

Are you guys able to shift while standing up with shifters that low? And what’s your boot size?  I’m always going one notch up, I can’t hardly get my boot under a shifter that low. 
This is my setup. 

1C5DCC4E-0F30-48AD-B1B1-2BE205F98870.jpeg

Yes, but likely because I am not using the whole toe box to shift, just nicking the shifter with the edge of the sole on Gaerne SG-10 boots. In a standing position, the shifter is right where I like it and don't need to get my whole size 12 boot under it to click up. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cullins said:

Are you guys able to shift while standing up with shifters that low? And what’s your boot size?  I’m always going one notch up, I can’t hardly get my boot under a shifter that low. 
This is my setup. 

1C5DCC4E-0F30-48AD-B1B1-2BE205F98870.jpeg

Yes, I use the edge of the sole, not the boot top. That lever is too high to maintain your planted foot on a nasty hill while making a downshift. I'm wearing huge toe box boots, so that's just an adaptation. Size 12 sg12s.

Edited by BetaCuck