First look at the red ktms

No black wheels lol.  Looks too much like an older Honda with sliver wheels lol.  That being said, now I can buy a red KTM and stay away from red death lol.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ah665 said:

I don't understand what this accomplishes. It's already kinda of weird how similar the KTM/Husky is.

World domination ..

it’s in the same family as the other “Korona bikes” 😜

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, mick34 said:

36B6B366-261C-41F4-9045-EEAC7B23389B.png

Looks cool there uh, Mick. No halloweenie orange plastics, or ugly ass blue ones.😐   Oreo cookie, easily scratched black, ugly ass rims. Color scheme? Who cares, as long as not see through, or some pastel color! LOL! If the bike performs and runs great, then it will be a show stopper!👌 

Edited by M E T A L A C I D
  • Like 1

The people over there, MXGP always looking to build there sport.  With the look, help from ktm. gasgas will slowly build there own identity. Just another option and it is great for the sport. 

• Like 1

It's cool to see another brand in motocross, but they'll be red KTMs. I'll give credit to KTM for keeping other brands alive. From a business stand point I'm not really sure why KTM would use their bikes with another manufacturer's name and only change a few small things to make them appear different. I would love to see KTM invest in Bultaco, Montesa, and/or Ossa. Come on KTM, GIVE ME A DUAL SPORT BULTACO!!!!! I wouldn't care if it is a rebadged KTM.:banana:  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, yz250f 78 said:

The people over there, MXGP always looking to build there sport.  With the look, help from ktm. gasgas will slowly build there own identity. Just another option and it is great for the sport. 

14 minutes ago, racermx66 said:

It's cool to see another brand in motocross, but they'll be red KTMs. I'll give credit to KTM for keeping other brands alive. From a business stand point I'm not really sure why KTM would use their bikes with another manufacturer's name and only change a few small things to make them appear different. I would love to see KTM invest in Bultaco, Montesa, and/or Ossa. Come on KTM, GIVE ME A DUAL SPORT BULTACO!!!!! I wouldn't care if it is a rebadged KTM.:banana:  

It's not a different brand anymore, it's a red kTm with cheaper parts.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, racermx66 said:

Yea I'm curious with all of these Jap brand loyalist poking fun of the new GasGas what they think of how the big four brands have contributed in progressing the sport in the last 15 years? What's that?!? You can't come up with much new technology or growth from the Jap brands?? That's ok, KTM has brought your Japanese models less weight, hydro clutches, e-start, better components and even a couple of new offroad models, all courtesy of KTM. Now I don't expect you KTM haters to give them credit for not only growing our sport but also pretty much single handedly keeping professional XC racing alive in the US but that's ok since we know you'll never acknowledge their goals or accomplishments.  

• Like 13
  • Helpful 1

1 minute ago, BBA said:

Yea I'm curious with all of these Jap brand loyalist poking fun of the new GasGas what they think of how the big four brands have contributed in progressing the sport in the last 15 years? What's that?!? You can't come up with much new technology or growth from the Jap brands?? That's ok, KTM has brought your Japanese models less weight, hydro clutches, e-start, better components and even a couple of new offroad models, all courtesy of KTM. Now I don't expect you KTM haters to give them credit for not only growing our sport but also pretty much single handedly keeping professional XC racing alive in the US but that's ok since we know you'll never acknowledge their goals or accomplishments.  

True on a lot of accounts.  Haters gonna hate lol.  Just think if KTM pulled out of SX how many would be out of a job.  

• Like 7