First look at the red ktms

3 hours ago, indy rider said:

It's not a different brand anymore, it's a red kTm with cheaper parts.

Gas gas is the name. Ktm bought 60% of it!  I really don't think the parts are cheap on this bike. 

I’m waiting for a green KTM before I consider getting one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It’s good good to see but what will be the point of having three bikes under different brand names  for if they’re the same bike ? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BBA said:

KTM is kind of like Trump. They came in and looked around at the status quo and knew they could do better. The Jap brands are kinda like the deep state and they like things to stay the same even though there is A LOT of room for improvement. Trump/KTM just keeps on winning! 

KTM is kind of like Trump because they're both orange.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Better than the orange or white versions... add gold rims for the final touch.

3 hours ago, Husqvarna6 said:

I like that Ktm is helping the sport but it sure would’ve been nice if they would’ve left kyb on the gas gas instead of making it an exact replica of the orange ktm

Would cost too much 

22 minutes ago, mick34 said:

It’s good good to see but what will be the point of having three bikes under different brand names  for if they’re the same bike ? 

They need to differentiate them more I think , kyb suspension like I said would be too expensive 

But you could to e the engines for more bottom instead of too for example

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, sneaky98gt said:

I don't know the answer to that for sure or not, but I think pretty much everyone that rode an 18/19 GasGas agreed that the suspension was fantastic.  The 18/19 models were actually selling quite well in the US, with demand increasing significantly year-over-year.  But piss-poor corporate management screwed everything up, not bike quality or performance.

It's definitely a shame the way it's all gone down the last year or so, because they had a lot of potential to legitimately compete with the orange bikes.

It's basically the same 

But the Honda and others have used kyb and kyb copy and it doesn't always work .

The kyb on the yzf frame is a good match 

On a sxf frame it's not that amazing 

• Like 1

From what I understand if the manufacture only sells so many units they don't have to comply with as strict of emissions standards. I wonder if this is a move to either let them sell bikes with lower standards, or prevent the competition from getting a leg up on them. 

• Like 1

That's what I get for telling the sales guy, "If the KTM was red I'd buy it." 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, randysoo said:

now all they gotta do is slap some white wings on the tanks and confuse all the rednecks

And Ralph

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lahms said:

Or just buy Sherco out lmao

Hell NO!  Keep the orange plague far away from my beautiful Sherco. How dare you suggest this! Please delete your post

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BBA said:

KTM is kind of like Trump. They came in and looked around at the status quo and knew they could do better. The Jap brands are kinda like the deep state and they like things to stay the same even though there is A LOT of room for improvement. Trump/KTM just keeps on winning! 

If KTM was like Trump they'd be bankrupt or owned by Russia...

• Like 2
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 4