Jump to content

First look at the red ktms

Recommended Posts

They need to differentiate them more I think , kyb suspension like I said would be too expensive 
 
But you could to e the engines for more bottom instead of too for example

Maybe put spring forks instead of air also
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chief said:

I’m waiting for a green KTM before I consider getting one. 

U could purchase kawasaki, all of the benefits and none of the pitfalls of owning a ktm 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

It was a beast though. That is if you could get it started. Left side kicker and horrid Mazzuchi suspension. My nephew wanted it sooo bad when I was selling it. I refused at first but he was persistent.....so I sold it to him. Took him out to FH afyer he bought it from me. One dislocated shoulder and two broken ribs later, he never touched that 610 Husky again! 

I had a 96 KTM 620 SX that was just like that. Left side kick and marzocchi suspension. Super fun bike but a death trap for sure. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crepit said:

If KTM was like Trump they'd be bankrupt or owned by Russia...

I see you're from Cali so your opinion doesn't matter. Now back to your ratty tent on Sunset blvd you smelly vagrant. 

  • Like 7
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BBA said:

I see you're from Cali so your opinion doesn't matter. Now back to your ratty tent on Sunset blvd you smelly vagrant. 

Make America respected again. Romney 2020!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, 2milehighspike said:

Make America respected again. Romney 2020!

Bahahaha! ……..and you are from Colorado which means you're probably a Prius driving pot head so your opinion is void also! 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BBA said:

Bahahaha! ……..and you are from Colorado which means you're probably a Prius driving pot head so your opinion is void also! 

Wrong ,f350, they sell pot in Nevada too bubba

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chief said:

I’m waiting for a green KTM before I consider getting one. 

Don't care what color ,  Ain't buying any crap even related to  ktm crap..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bweighmaster said:

Don't care what color ,  Ain't buying any crap even related to  ktm crap..

I'm trying to keep an open mind and hope Gas Gas can stick to their roots which IMO is like Beta's and Sherco's which I would buy before a KTM and I still have not ruled Husky out.

I'm not buying a new bike anytime soon so just my 2 cents.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look at colors on Psychological level, then you would understand that the mind perceives different colors with a different response ,, RED is a hard color to pass when you are riding behind ,, as in STOP !! Just why Policemen where a dark blue uniform ,, color of power/overwhelming !! So if you see KTM (this team) suddenly winning think again ,, Maico was all red back in the 80's

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Scrammer said:

If you look at colors on Psychological level, then you would understand that the mind perceives different colors with a different response ,, RED is a hard color to pass when you are riding behind ,, as in STOP !! Just why Policemen where a dark blue uniform ,, color of power/overwhelming !! So if you see KTM (this team) suddenly winning think again ,, Maico was all red back in the 80's

Meh,  that's all in your head.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...