SteveThe Snakes

Don’t catch the Corona Kung flu virus

24 minutes ago, Govt Cheese said:

Nope...  they learned how cheap it is to not waste money on buildings and paying engineers to design them.  They are selling engineering degrees to fools that will never have a job now.  :usa:

Just a second. Fecal aeration will always be an essential job, everyone poops.

septic-1.jpg.454979ab9abe2a165ece50b816c2dffb.jpg

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, 1.21GW said:

Just a second. Fecal aeration will always be an essential job, everyone poops.

septic-1.jpg.454979ab9abe2a165ece50b816c2dffb.jpg

Then why did EngineerBob-19 need to call a plumber ? :excuseme:

Fecal Aeration = Fake News

24 minutes ago, Govt Cheese said:

Then why did EngineerBob-19 need to call a plumber ? :excuseme:

Fecal Aeration = Fake News

Because Bob is a spook for Hillary. It all started back in 1972 with a sunset Schwinn ride at the beach... first bobtuse wife to first lady.. 

4 hours ago, bigbob said:

Heard from my neighbor who’s son started engineering at cal poly Pomona last fall . The Last spring quarter was online and they have already decided all classes will be online this coming year.  Too many worry warts the kids will come home sick and get granny sick .   There will never be no risk but the decisions are already made .  The college campuses will be empty this year .  No need to argue the point no more . The die is cast .   Yuck no way I would stay home with my parents while working through college .  I would have rented a room with other roommates and stayed near school 

Yup. Exactly. Because almost all college kid live at home until at least 30. What a bunch of sissy’s. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Not Wearing A Mask said:

Yup. Exactly. Because almost all college kid live at home until at least 30. What a bunch of sissy’s. 

My 28 year old son has a ME degree from UC Davis and has been employed by  https://www.magicall.biz/ for three years and fully on his own 

63313B9A-7425-462D-A270-DE3B5D939AA7.jpeg

Edited by T.T. Rider
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, T.T. Rider said:

My 28 year old son has a ME degree from UC Davis and has been employed by  https://www.magicall.biz/ for three years and fully on his own 

Congratulations. You raised your kid good. I said “almost all college kids”. Meanwhile, my kids can’t even go to school this year and who knows what’s gonna happen in the future. My wife and I work full time and we are not home school teachers. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

Good for you.  My daughter graduated in ‘13 with a BS in Business Management.  Has been full time employed since graduation and on her own since ‘14.  Car is paid off, motorcycle is paid for (Beta 125 RRS), and she is debt free.  She just found out her credit score is 830.  Very proud of my little girl.

3BC3E84D-8C44-4A71-B11C-F5D894C8BF99.jpeg

268603B7-89AE-45FE-9BFF-F718654452C4.jpeg

Edited by Gflo
  • Like 8
  • Helpful 1

27 minutes ago, Gflo said:

Good for you.  My daughter graduated in ‘13 with a BS in Business Management.  Has been full time employed since graduation and on her own since ‘14.  Car is paid off, motorcycle is paid for (Beta 125 RRS), and she is debt free.  She just found out her credit score is 830.  Very proud of my little girl.

I guess kicking her out at 14 did the trick...  :worthy:

Seems a little harsh though.  

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Govt Cheese said:

I guess kicking her out at 14 did the trick...  :worthy:

Seems a little harsh though.  

No, I paid for her college and supported her until she got her first full time job.  She just looks young.  She’s actually 28 in those photos.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Not Wearing A Mask said:

Congratulations. You raised your kid good. I said “almost all college kids”. Meanwhile, my kids can’t even go to school this year and who knows what’s gonna happen in the future. My wife and I work full time and we are not home school teachers. 

Thanks but he gets all the credit i only helped as needed, I’m batting 500 since i have 2 boys and the other Is much less successful to put it mildly. 
there is only so much you can do and the rest is up to them. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gflo said:

Has been full time employed since graduation and on her own since '14.

I was double entendre-ing you.  lol.gif.33ce85ee794f85a7eabc27e664d23d6a.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Govt Cheese said:

I was double entendre-ing you.  lol.gif.33ce85ee794f85a7eabc27e664d23d6a.gif

I’m a little slow.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gflo said:

268603B7-89AE-45FE-9BFF-F718654452C4.jpeg

Well you did so well maybe you can teach ol’ BB some of that!  His car is not paid his Beta is not paid and his credit score isn’t that grand. 😂

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

Well you did so well maybe you can teach ol’ BB some of that!  His car is not paid his Beta is not paid and his credit score isn’t that grand. 😂

No, there is a big difference.  My daughter listens to advise.  Big Bob doesn’t.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

What sucks about credit scores...  they go down when you don't have installment loans for awhile.  You can be solid as a rock but get dinged for NOT borrowing money.  You have to do low interest loans on something from time to time to stay in the 800s.

Just now, Govt Cheese said:

What sucks about credit scores...  they go down when you don't have installment loans for awhile.  You can be solid as a rock but get dinged for NOT borrowing money.  You have to do low interest loans on something from time to time to stay in the 800s.

Why does that suck? Go buy some nice expensive new shit on credit once in a while and keep your score polished up. Murka! 🇺🇸

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Govt Cheese said:

Who cares about loans Bob jr. 😂😂😂

• Haha 2