SteveThe Snakes

Don’t catch the Corona Kung flu virus

You gotta give the medics credit... even though cases are up and will likely get nasty soon they are better equipped to slow the spiral that has been killing folks much better now...  hospitalizations are climbing which is concerning... but if we don't blow out all the ICU beds in any given area we'll get through it.  Any legitimate concern is about not out pacing what the meds can handle in hospitalizations.  

My 24 year old nephew got it from hanging with his pals...  so far my sister and bro-in-law tested negative...  important cause they just moved to AZ to be closer to my mom.

Edited by Jeff aka Bolt
  • Like 5

As we get closer to the election, the virus will become worse so Joe Biden doesn’t have to get ripped apart by Trump during the debates which they will try and cancel. Also is another push for ALL mail in ballats So the dems can try and cheat. Not worried though because the electoral votes is what really counts and that will push Trump to the win. 

• Haha 1

I told the wife yesterday it's def not in the bag...  Trump has so many enemies...  they see Nov as their Alamo and they have no intention of losing this time.  All means are justified in their hive mind.  If they do win he will be canceled, ostracized, prosecuted, bankrupted and possibly jailed if he doesn't flee to a non-extradition county . 

If he squeaks off a win it will be 4 more years of the same resistance.  He'll be the first President to get impeached 2 or 3 times.

• Helpful 1

AZ Corona is getting bad.  Our hospitalizations where I live are quite literally up 10-11X's what they were a week or 10 days ago.  We skated thru the early stuff. Paying the price now.  People are acting like there is nothing going on....

Edited by Bill_P
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Took too long to get to the west so folks think its a joke.   

But civil liberties

But masks

But haircuts

But protests

But riots

But spring break

But only 65+

But hoax

But Armageddon

But Trump

But Biden

But Left

But Right

But stimulus

But Darwin where you at dawg?

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

I told the wife yesterday it's def not in the bag...  Trump has so many enemies...  they see Nov as their Alamo and they have no intention of losing this time.  All means are justified in their hive mind.  If they do win he will be canceled, ostracized, prosecuted, bankrupted and possibly jailed if he doesn't flee to a non-extradition county . 

If he squeaks off a win it will be 4 more years of the same resistance.  He'll be the first President to get impeached 2 or 3 times.

WRONG

8 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

While still doing great things for this country every day. Make America Great Again!  TRUMP 2020!

• Like 2

Whew!

I wanted to stop in and make sure you all were still going back and forth about the same crap. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Chief said:

Whew!

I wanted to stop in and make sure you all were still going back and forth about the same crap. 

Yup

Bob is still posting memes and not backing up anything he says with cited sources.

Jeff and Wolf and I are still trying to get people to look at the big picture without being too political.

The only difference is that covid 19 has spread much more now than when you last checked in:

"The Arizona Department of Health reported nearly 4,900 new coronavirus cases and 88 new deaths on Wednesday, a record single-day jump in both grim markers ahead of Vice President Mike Pence’s visit to the state later in the day. 

The coronavirus has infected a total of 84,092 people and killed 1,720 people in Arizona so far. The state’s previous single-day high in the number of additional cases was 3,593 on June 23 ahead of President Donald Trump’s scheduled event in Phoenix." 

https://www.azdhs.gov/preparedness/epidemiology-disease-control/infectious-disease-epidemiology/covid-19/dashboards/index.php

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/01/arizona-reports-record-spike-in-new-coronavirus-cases-and-deaths-ahead-of-pences-visit.html

Also the number of deaths has been undercounted, not overcounted:

"The overall number of U.S. deaths for any cause tallied by the National Center for Health Statistics during March, April and May was 781,000, or 122,300 more than the historical average for the period, according to the study funded by the National Institutes of Health and private foundations published in JAMA Internal Medicine."

"The 781,000 total deaths in the United States in the three months through May 30 were about 122,300, or nearly 19% higher, than what would normally be expected, according to the researchers. Of the 122,300 excess deaths, 95,235 were attributed to Covid-19, they said. Most of the rest of the excess deaths, researchers said, were likely related to or directly caused by the coronavirus.

Covid-19 affects nearly every system in the body, including the circulatory system, leading to an uptick in heart attacks and strokes that physicians now believe were indirectly caused by the virus."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-deaths/u-s-covid-19-deaths-likely-higher-than-reported-study-shows-idUSKBN2426GZ

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/01/official-us-coronavirus-death-toll-is-a-substantial-undercount-of-actual-tally-new-yale-study-finds.html

• Like 1

what a bunch of worry warts.  7.8 billion people on the planet and what 500k dies from this flu bug .    Its all the democrats closing bars and skate parks but supporting riots  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bigbob said:

what a bunch of worry warts.  7.8 billion people on the planet and what 500k dies from this flu bug .    Its all the democrats closing bars and skate parks but supporting riots  

Ahhhhh...if it were only so simple Bob.....

PS - congrats on the house!

Edited by Bill_P
  • Like 1