DR350 Turn signals stopped working

I just bought a 1991 DR350s and put a new battery in the bike. All my lights and electronics worked and then all of a sudden all my turn signals stopped working they don’t illuminate at all. Everything else works but the turn signals. Any ideas on what it could be? 

32E5E1EB-4269-44CA-B6FE-6A048DF1F530.jpeg

If its all the indicators first replace the relay which will probably be with the fuses and if still no good check the main earth point on the bike (probably on the front frame or possibly triple clamps).

My CRF's indicators and brake light stopped working after a submarine adventure and it was a bad earth connection.

Good luck!

16 minutes ago, Fox Head said:

If its all the indicators first replace the relay which will probably be with the fuses and if still no good check the main earth point on the bike (probably on the front frame or possibly triple clamps).

My CRF's indicators and brake light stopped working after a submarine adventure and it was a bad earth connection.

Good luck!

So this morning I turned on the bike and they all worked and then on my way home they stopped working. I’d assume it’s a bad ground.

• Like 1