Gdtrfb

Seat Concepts Low Seat 300 rr 2020

It has much more foam to shave than it looks on the first look 😜 and still kind of the same shape 

-25mmE82C1956-FA56-4DAC-8131-8086DDD54951.jpeg.eca5b996c52d90a95bf11e0153f3d5e1.jpeg

The 2020 Race is a tall bike if your sag is correct. I got a Seat Concepts for mine as well. I don't think there is any real difference in height. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jms130 said:

Now get rid of the rubber suction cup sides and ribbed top! Just a low OEM seat that has black gripper cover.

Ive sat and road a 20' with the seat concepts standard seat and the guts racing standard.  The Guts is ALOT more comfortable if thats what you are after.  The seat concepts felt barely different from the OEM (in rock hardness) seat IMO.  Just thought id share for those interested.

• Like 3

On 4/9/2020 at 10:26 AM, MarantzManiac said:

Seat concepts low on 200rr...  seems a bit lower in center though haven't tested yet...  looks nice but I'll let you be the judge...  

Do you feel a difference in height with the new low seat? Looks like yours is the comfort one for 200 RR but still is 5/8 inches lower.

I recently ordered the Seat Concepts *LOW OEM* Race 2.0 for my 2020 300RR, which lowers 5/8 inch.  I hope this lowering is noticeable since I'm really short (1.65 m / 5.4 foot), I don't want to lower the suspension yet.  I haven't received it yet but I will let you know how it goes.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 10:47 AM, Crosspower said:

The 2020 Race is a tall bike if your sag is correct. I got a Seat Concepts for mine as well. I don't think there is any real difference in height. 

Which seat did you get is it the low race 2.0? No difference in height?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dieguito said:

Do you feel a difference in height with the new low seat? Looks like yours is the comfort one for 200 RR but still is 5/8 inches lower.

I recently ordered the Seat Concepts *LOW OEM* Race 2.0 for my 2020 300RR, which lowers 5/8 inch.  I hope this lowering is noticeable since I'm really short (1.65 m / 5.4 foot), I don't want to lower the suspension yet.  I haven't received it yet but I will let you know how it goes.

I definitely notice a difference especially in the off camber stuff, no regrets and I'm 5'8"

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MarantzManiac said:

I definitely notice a difference especially in the off camber stuff, no regrets and I'm 5'8"

Awesome that's good to know thanks for your reply.  Have you done additional suspension lowering?  I was worried with Crosspower's comment about the seat that he mentioned he can't tell the difference in height.

Edited by dieguito
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dieguito said:

Awesome that's good to know thanks for your reply.  Have you done additional suspension lowering?  I was worried with Crosspower's comment about the seat that he mentioned he can't tell the difference in height.

yes, rear slightly with fastway adjustable linkage guard and dropped front forks about 1/4" in triple clamps.... tubliss rear 4psi also helps   

0301201059.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/29/2020 at 2:05 PM, dieguito said:

Which seat did you get is it the low race 2.0? No difference in height?  

I did not know there are 2 heights. My Beta dealer ordered it for me. I'm pretty sure it's same as stock seat though.