motocross 👹TROLL TRAIN🚂

On 3/14/2020 at 8:27 PM, phantom451 said:

Starring Phil, Kenny, and Alex

All I gathered from that video is Roczen is a wuss and should have rode the outdoors.  Sad...Roczen...just sad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

All I gathered from that video is Roczen is a wuss and should have rode the outdoors.  Sad...Roczen...just sad.

I don't think anyone of us that post on this forum have dedicated themselves to success as much as Roczen.  It's actually unfortunate that we don't have as many national titles as we used to have. At one time we had 125, 250, 500, and 250 SX national titles which meant 4 riders with the confidence of a national champion.  Now even though we have 3 national championships the 250 Outdoors seem to be dismissed which means we have 2 prestigious championships and 2 riders with championship confidence.  IMO anyone finishing in the top 5 in the 450 classes is worthy of godhood.  Anyone in the top 10 deserves sainthood, and anyone that qualifies deserves a shot at reds bunghole or at least local recognition.  Maybe a parade or a cigar and a beer.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

What I have learned from the troll train videos is that Alex Martin thinks he rides like crap 87% of the time.

And that Fast Freddie's gap teeth make him sound almost like an American.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2020 at 12:54 AM, Wally63 said:

Kenny would have 3 outdoors title 

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2020 at 9:58 AM, GoRide2 said:

Was Sexton waiting for AC before he could do his motos?

No I think he just got delayed holding AC's wiener while AC peed. They would have gotten @mog to hold AC's wiener but he is still pouting over the fact that AC is winning motos on that POS Kawi despite his dyno curves and his whining about Savatgy blowing "hundreds" of motors last year...:busted::busted::busted: 

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2020 at 1:13 AM, mxaniac said:

I don't think anyone of us that post on this forum have dedicated themselves to success as much as Roczen.  It's actually unfortunate that we don't have as many national titles as we used to have. At one time we had 125, 250, 500, and 250 SX national titles which meant 4 riders with the confidence of a national champion.  Now even though we have 3 national championships the 250 Outdoors seem to be dismissed which means we have 2 prestigious championships and 2 riders with championship confidence.  IMO anyone finishing in the top 5 in the 450 classes is worthy of godhood.  Anyone in the top 10 deserves sainthood, and anyone that qualifies deserves a shot at reds bunghole or at least local recognition.  Maybe a parade or a cigar and a beer.

You actually put kenny on the spot. He is far beyond dedicated. He is in. He is the best open class bike rider in the world. The bigger the bike the faster he would be to the competition. He is a better bike rider than anyone since 2 strokes. He actually rides the bike. He rides it better than anyone. Its super impressive to see him at his best in person. It's an educational experience to say the least.....

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, phantom451 said:

You actually put kenny on the spot. He is far beyond dedicated. He is in. He is the best open class bike rider in the world. The bigger the bike the faster he would be to the competition. He is a better bike rider than anyone since 2 strokes. He actually rides the bike. He rides it better than anyone. Its super impressive to see him at his best in person. It's an educational experience to say the least.....

So you think he can ride a dirt bike?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

I like seeing him argue with Philthy Phil about waxing him in practice at Moto Sandbox. He must have been doing the 120%...:D 

3 hours ago, phantom451 said:

Herlings 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Chaconne said:

No I think he just got delayed holding AC's wiener while AC peed. They would have gotten @mog to hold AC's wiener but he is still pouting over the fact that AC is winning motos on that POS Kawi despite his dyno curves and his whining about Savatgy blowing "hundreds" of motors last year...:busted::busted::busted: 

The fact you mention me every other post says a lot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/1/2020 at 9:10 PM, phantom451 said:

Oh we got a live one here boys.............Roczen

7be21546.gif.4f488cb66be0812b075b1fe899141504.gif

phantom451.  Swing away my friend...swing away

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2020 at 4:52 AM, Wally63 said:

Oh we got a live one here boys.............Roczen

7be21546.gif.4f488cb66be0812b075b1fe899141504.gif

phantom451.  Swing away my friend...swing away

I will say this....

Kenny would have beat anyone always on a 450 if what happened didnt.

Ken is the best open class dirt bike rider the world has ever witnessed. 

No one will ever know his greatness!

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

I will say this....

Kenny would have beat anyone always on a 450 if what happened didnt.

Ken is the best open class dirt bike rider the world has ever witnessed. 

No one will ever know his greatness!

Same can be said about Tomac ruining both shoulders. I have noticed since his crash he's not as salty in late evenings 😁