motocross 👹TROLL TRAIN🚂

12 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Same can be said about Tomac ruining both shoulders. I have noticed since his crash he's not as salty in late evenings 😁

The bottom line about ken roczen is that he rode the 450 better than anyone!

He is an open class bike rider. If 600cc bikes were the class kenny would be champ. He rides open class better than anyone. 

If 2 strokes were the class. Barcia and eli would blow your mind.

14 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

He is an open class bike rider. If 600cc bikes were the class kenny would be champ. He rides open class better than anyone. 

STEW rode any bike better than everyone. He just coukdnt keep it together. Now go get on your 3 stroke and get to work 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, phantom451 said:

I will say this....

Kenny would have beat anyone always on a 450 if what happened didnt.

Ken is the best open class dirt bike rider the world has ever witnessed. 

No one will ever know his greatness!

BUWHAHAHAHA AAAAHAHHAAAAAHAHHAHAHA!!. 

SMOKIN' sum good shit today huh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, phantom451 said:

I got to disagree and say that David Bailey was the best open bike rider. world wide, of all time... bar none! Smooth, precise and consistent, always! Plus, he was an easy guy to like, humble and loyal to his fans, something Roczen never war or will be

• Like 1

Did Troll post up a vid of his crash? I thought is was a broken leg. Sux.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYMXer said:

I got to disagree and say that David Bailey was the best open bike rider. world wide, of all time... bar none! Smooth, precise and consistent, always! Plus, he was an easy guy to like, humble and loyal to his fans, something Roczen never war or will be

Hard to disagree with that, but De Coster did have 5 World Championships so there is that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Did Troll post up a vid of his crash? I thought is was a broken leg. Sux.

Tib.

1 hour ago, mxaniac said:

Hard to disagree with that, but De Coster did have 5 World Championships so there is that.

This man was as good as it gets.

Screenshot_20201013-191351_Google.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, phantom451 said:

I don't think a roczen type is physical  enough to manhandle that kind of bikes effectively, he's more a technical rider. Tomac, herlings and jasikonis would be more ideal types for that i think.

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, deanevo said:

I don't think a roczen type is physical  enough to manhandle that kind of bikes effectively, he's more a technical rider. Tomac, herlings and jasikonis would be more ideal types for that i think.

JMB was a very technical rider, and won the US triple crown in 1991 (250 SX, 250 MX, 500 MX).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wally63 said:

BUWHAHAHAHA AAAAHAHHAAAAAHAHHAHAHA!!. 

SMOKIN' sum good shit today huh?

Kenny would compact you.  I'm talking diamonds here.  Do you understand Wally?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, mog said:

Everts 

You know the industry is freaking out about where Jeremy Martin is going. Lotta guys think Gas Gas with a big bike option.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

You know the industry is freaking out about where Jeremy Martin is going. Lotta guys think Gas Gas with a big bike option.

JMart did incredible this season! Coming back from a near career ending injury, and racing a bike that might have been down 5 horses to his main competitors. I’d say I’m more impressed with his results than Ferrandis’s victory.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Just now, MANIAC998 said:

JMart did incredible this season! Coming back from a near career ending injury, and racing a bike that might have been down 5 horses to his main competitors. I’d say I’m more impressed with his results than Ferrandis’s victory.

Mathes says STAR. Ya the kids a stud. We need more solid role models like him period. Who was his trainer this year. Will that change. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Agreed.

The worry with JMart is injury though, especially on big bikes.

• Helpful 1

57 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Mathes says STAR. Ya the kids a stud. We need more solid role models like him period. Who was his trainer this year. Will that change. 

I would think Jeremy would have a bit of an axe to grind with those guys and he should stick it to them. 

• Like 1

Just now, KTMRider4Life said:

I would think Jeremy would have a bit of an axe to grind with those guys and he should stick it to them. 

You'd think. This is a winner take all sport and if he does go back the "BIKE" is in his head. Id like to see him on Green. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

You'd think. This is a winner take all sport and if he does go back the "BIKE" is in his head. Id like to see him on Green. 

I think KTM would be really smart to hire him to ride the Gasser, they could make a big statement the first year out. He'd win on that bike. I'd put him and Jett on that team. 

• Like 5