motocross 👹TROLL TRAIN🚂

9 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I think KTM would be really smart to hire him to ride the Gasser, they could make a big statement the first year out. He'd win on that bike. I'd put him and Jett on that team. 

KTM suppose to have a factory 250 team next year with Vohyland and someone. 

Two questions:

Any update on Troll Trains injury?

Any update on Phil's hand injury? That looked like he almost lost a finger or two.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 10:10 AM, HSV-DirtRider said:

Two questions:

Any update on Troll Trains injury?

Any update on Phil's hand injury? That looked like he almost lost a finger or two.

Amart was one-on-one with Steve on the Steve Matthes Show this week and was very adamant that the Star bikes are like totally cheating, and said his brother completely feels the same way and that his bike handles like a dream...or something like that. 

I found it interesting that even though Amart is on the Cycle Trader team he kept referring to his bike as a Star bike. He said it many, many times. Sounds like he's going to be their only rider (or maybe only 250 rider) and they are giving him tons of latitude on what parts he wants on the bike and the personal sponsors he can keep. He seemed very happy even though he's earning less money. 

Edited by indy rider
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, indy rider said:

Amart was one-on-one with Stave on the Steve Matthes Show this week and was very adamant that the Star bikes are like totally cheating, and said his brother completely feels the same way and that his bike handles like a dream...or something like that. 

I found it interesting that even though Amart is on the Cycle Trader team he kept referring to his bike as a Star bike. He said it many, many times. Sounds like he's going to be their only rider (or maybe only 250 rider) and they are giving him tons of latitude on what parts he wants on the bike and the personal sponsors he can keep. He seemed very happy even though he's earning less money. 

Any link to episode.

37 minutes ago, indy rider said:

How are you and the family doing this week? Good I hope!

Everyones feeling better just more quarantine time. From what Troll says I can see why all my friends that have newer YZ250Fs say its the perfect VET bike. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Everyones feeling better just more quarantine time. From what Troll says I can see why all my friends that have newer YZ250Fs say its the perfect VET bike. 

Glad to hear :cheers: 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

On 12/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, indy rider said:

I found it interesting that even though Amart is on the Cycle Trader team he kept referring to his bike as a Star bike. He said it many, many times.

What's up with that?

On 12/4/2020 at 6:17 PM, indy rider said:

My guess is he switched number plates when JMart wasn't looking, or was blinded by another Alessi laser.

• Haha 1

2 kinds of repeat champions, those that don't make mistakes i.e. Dungey Hansen Bailey or those that just fricken dominate like Hannah, Carmichael, RV, and Tomac.  Is ol' Fernando either one?