motocross 👹TROLL TRAIN🚂

On 12/18/2020 at 10:57 AM, MANIAC998 said:

Over-riding my ability (normal), I crashed and as I was picking my bike up I glanced at my handlebar mounted monitor, 217bpm.

When I told my Doctor, he said that was very dangerous and asked if I noticed anything else at that time. “Just tunnel vision and a complete lack of sound.” 

“Yeah, don’t do that anymore!” was his response.🤣

If you told him your wick got hard as a rock he would have told you to bottle it.:D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

GO AMART, my fav in the 250 class...  JL is a close second 🙂  I need to find a yallow rider to root for,,,,  COME ON YALLOW.

Screenshot_20201221-181759_Google.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Screenshot_20201221-181759_Google.jpg

I love Suzuki handling.  I've ridden and owned a lot of Suzukis, TS125, 78 RM125, JR50, 92 and 2001 RM250.  The bikes rock when it comes to handling, but god damn they are pieces of shit when it comes to holding up.  And now they are the fat chick of MX.  Come on Suzuki, do something right.

12 hours ago, mxaniac said:

I love Suzuki handling.  I've ridden and owned a lot of Suzukis, TS125, 78 RM125, JR50, 92 and 2001 RM250.  The bikes rock when it comes to handling, but god damn they are pieces of shit when it comes to holding up.  And now they are the fat chick of MX.  Come on Suzuki, do something right.

If you want to see Zuke doing something right you will have to go to Delhi or Bangalore and see Maruti-Suzuki. A little like the Baja KTM deal but Zuke started this in the 1980s. Zuke is not that popular in motorcycles in India though oddly enough.

14 hours ago, indy rider said:

Breaking news...A-Mart has already had Covid.

That's now two BluCru guys that don't need to worry about missing races. 

Is that how it works? Lol

• Haha 1