I haven't seen one.

Agree on the gas can carrier.

If one is cramped for space, this thing really folds into a small-ish package.

image.png.5d0233bc343f3537bffa0552d8b9c290.png

Did some research and leaning towards a stinger single rail trailer. Called a trailer in a bag??🤣😂

Pretty expensive also. Are they still in production? Fellow here had one for sale a while back.

1 hour ago, Piney Woods said:

Pretty expensive also. Are they still in production? Fellow here had one for sale a while back.

Yes! Pretty pricey! Just got a coupon from harbor freight. $260 for their 4x8 folding trailer. Gonna go that route.

16 hours ago, presbyto123 said:

Yes! Pretty pricey! Just got a coupon from harbor freight. $260 for their 4x8 folding trailer. Gonna go that route.

Watch out for the cold welds. Ask me how I know... They work, but inspect them regularly.

Watch out for the cold welds. Ask me how I know... They work, but inspect them regularly.
My brother uses one for transporting his river Raft. Not really sharp eyed on those type of weld things, evidently after unstrapping his raft to launch it half the trailer fell to the ground.
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, presbyto123 said:

That will do just fine.    No need to spend much more than that for a single bike trailer.   Its not perfect or super high quality.   But it absolutely will get the job done and will last quite a while.       For the first few trips out, take 5 mins and  keep checking everything and tighten it down.       Dont abuse it.