indy rider

supercross LAS VEGAS AND SALT LAKE CITY SUPERCROSS ROUNDS NOW CANCELED!

13 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

How many times has Tomac had the points lead at this point in the season and then blown it? 3,4 times? What makes you think this year would be any different. Tomaterisk forever!

He’s never had the lead this late in the season. 

• Like 2

You could also argue he has 9never got to the end of the season with it either

16 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

I think it was a setup issue, like not enough freeplay, and she would get hot and swell.

Didn't the team, and Eli, come out and say a large rock hit the master cylinder, dented it on or prevented it working?

Next round it was sporting a carbon fiber guard.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

19 minutes ago, Momus said:

Didn't the team, and Eli, come out and say a large rock hit the master cylinder, dented it on or prevented it working?

Next round it was sporting a carbon fiber guard.

I wasn’t aware of that! :worthy:

2 hours ago, mog said:
3 hours ago, GBowman said:

You could also argue he has 9never got to the end of the season with it either

Season ends with him in the lead he’s champ, simple. No * no nothing, dude is champ. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Season ends with him in the lead he’s champ, simple. No * no nothing, dude is champ. 

Unfortunately haters gonna hate. Someone was already saying in the other thread he should get an asterisk even if they run rounds 11-17 later in the year(and he wins) because a series isn't a series if there is a 6 month break in the middle. With all these people unemployed the internet is even more full of retards than normal.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Unfortunately haters gonna hate. Someone was already saying in the other thread he should get an asterisk even if they run rounds 11-17 later in the year(and he wins) because a series isn't a series if there is a 6 month break in the middle. With all these people unemployed the internet is even more full of retards than normal.

If eli and or ken get hurt outdoors and can't do the second part of the season you'll have a while bunch of others come unglued saying it's unfair.  

The only thing I see retarded is your statement.  You know it's an opinion, and opinions are like ass holes,  everyone has one and they all stink. 

I agree and have says the same ,however if the season continues ,him leading at this point doesn't give a huge assurance he will still be at the end ? He has led one week ,lost it the next ,led this time by passing on the last lap

It's hardly dominant

14 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

If eli and or ken get hurt outdoors and can't do the second part of the season you'll have a while bunch of others come unglued saying it's unfair.  

The only thing I see retarded is your statement.  You know it's an opinion, and opinions are like ass holes,  everyone has one and they all stink. 

I think they should just call the season as it is now and let everyone get ready for the possibility of outdoors. But if they do decide to run rounds 11-17 later in the year... don't think you can put an asterisk next to it as all the riders have to complete the same schedule.

• Like 2

What are the chances we could see Team support riders riding the 2021 bikes at the last SX rounds.  Thinking like Brayton on the new single muffler Honda?

Could be a big leg up for the 2021 season for those teams changing more than just graphics.

1 hour ago, mog said:

I agree and have says the same ,however if the season continues ,him leading at this point doesn't give a huge assurance he will still be at the end ? He has led one week ,lost it the next ,led this time by passing on the last lap

It's hardly dominant

It does it need to be dominant. 

1 hour ago, Zinergy said:

Well that’s just retarded, and the people who are saying that know nothing about the history of the sport. 1982 the last two Supercrosss were held after the nationals. 

So many asshats have zero respect for the sport Unless their favorite rider wins they won’t be happy. Most of the people that post here Have their noses buried so far up a rider’s ass it ain’t even funny

Edited by GBowman

It's good not being one of the "most" here. :p

I came to see good racing and we had that going on. who wins the crown really makes no difference to me other than it should be the most deserving. 

17 minutes ago, Alan DeLarge said:

It's good not being one of the "most" here. :p

I came to see good racing and we had that going on. who wins the crown really makes no difference to me other than it should be the most deserving. 

Same here. I wanted to see either Ken or Eli win it but I’d of been good if someone else won because the racing was good. The top 5 are legit race winners and who ever wins will have had to work for it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GBowman said:

1 hour ago, mog said:

It's hardly dominant

Wrong bro-meisters. Per the AMA rule book, at least 70% of the series has to complete to call a championship. That means at least 3 more rounds homies. 

• Helpful 1

15 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Wrong bro-meisters. Per the AMA rule book, at least 70% of the series has to complete to call a championship. That means at least 3 more rounds homies. 

Where did you see that?

I can't find 70%,  70 %, or seventy percent and the only mention I found for "70 percent" is in the AMA rulebook (which doesn't include Supercross) for the mix of surfaces required for Supermoto.

(And 70% of 17 is 11.9.  They have already completed 10 rounds = 2 to go)

Edited by CORider63

9 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

That would be the stupidest thing to do. 

The only reason it has not been called yet, is because FELD would owe Monster a ton of money. FELD is the reason for that rule, not the AMA so to claim that is absolutely stupid.  

I know why teams and feld don’t want it finished, but why do you guys want this to drag out past the SLC date? Stupid. 

• Helpful 1

I want to see more racing it's that simple

Don't really care who wins as long as we get good battles

• Like 1