SteveThe Snakes

I think we need to exercise our motorcycles in these Cornhold virus times

Motorcycle riding is a low-impact exercise, so riders have improved insulin sensitivity for up to eight hours after a ride, which in turn promotes weight loss. Increased calorie burning. Yep, as a constant resistance exercise, riding a motorcycle burns calories.

Just do it. 

CAF022B3-1F87-446A-AF78-ED4541437D93.jpeg

3B87D4A5-DD0E-417C-BC31-FDB76B2BE7C3.jpeg

34BCCA15-DD33-4EC6-8930-91CD66BB1526.jpeg

6EC2FB68-4929-4F09-921F-D18A39F1F5A9.jpeg

• Like 1

The bureaucrats are next to take over the shutdown of all life.  I expect the state and federal lands commissions will order that all dirt bike riding cease and they will close all blm lands and state OHV parks and usfs trails .   Stay at home . Martial law is coming 

• Like 1

Nobody is going to stop me from riding my bikes or for that matter my van cus I only riding/driving them solo anyway and I've found out I'm actually really good at anti-social distancing.

Otherwise if there was an actual group I'd be out front by at least 2 meters and I could careless about anyone whose behind me 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Juz don’t end up in the hozpital....juz zayin 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Posted (edited)

I sail and lead groups of riders over easy trails like the ocean. Steve is the USMC (US Motorcycles) Commandant of special forces attacking and defeating desert warfare obstacle courses on foreign lands 

Edited by bigbob

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

I sail and lead groups of riders over easy trails like the ocean. Steve is the USMC (US Motorcycles) Commandant of special forces attacking and defeating desert warfare obstacle courses on foreign lands 

I wouldn’t go that far, Steve is more like a skipper or big bob with his numerous threads about nothing. Bobtuse comes to mind. Either way you two are long lost sisters 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Elizabeth Warren she/her said:

I wouldn’t go that far, Steve is more like a skipper or big bob with his numerous threads about nothing. Bobtuse comes to mind. Either way you two are long lost sisters 

Love you too baby momma. 

5E511DE8-615D-4BE7-914A-C43331D29BC0.jpeg

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Elizabeth Warren she/her said:

At least we are not the he/she queen of replies about nothing.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bigbob said:

At least we are not the he/she queen of replies about nothing.

He/she cant reply about nothing without thee's nothing to reply to !  :prof:

Steve has 3 corona v threads , he is the new skipper

Does this mean big bob is dethroned?
  • Haha 1

Chicago mayor just ordered no outside walking or bike rides.   Told ya.  I bet California will shut down the OHV parks next