Ok, who's got some private property trails we can enjoy? Pay to play?

Anyone ever been to Shelton? 20k claimed acres of riding. Sparky, OHV tabs, and annual membership required...they are open

Screenshot_20200401-182914_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200401-184530_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200401-185013_Chrome.jpg

Posted (edited)

Shelton Dirt Cheap Cycle (seo/keyword) says: For a day pass you must be sponsored by and accompanied by a active member in good standing a day pass is $33 for one day or $50 for a three-day weekend people who acquire passes and wish to join and do so within one month of their pass will have the pass fee subtracted from their annual membership.

198.o2 for January 16th until January 15th of the following year. 143.62 to renew assuming you don't lose you key.
We are open 340 days out of the year the only time we are closed is modern high power and late buck.

During extreme fire danger all adults shall carry a small fire extinguisher and a military entrenching tool if you don't want to do that, don't ride go swim or jet ski at the lake

Edited by PNWoods

Hmm. I mean I live much farther north, but I’d love to have a fresh place to ride that’s worth the ride. 

Interesting. 

I have considered building an endurocross track on the west side up here.

I have thought about a track on theast 7 acres, but have hesitated because I didn't want it to attract mountain bikes or other riff raff.

1 hour ago, Beta300recat said:

Interesting. 

I have considered building an endurocross track on the west side up here.

I have thought about a track on theast 7 acres, but have hesitated because I didn't want it to attract mountain bikes or other riff raff.

Any zoning regs to compete with?

It's looking like a couple of us will head down to Shelton saturday. Let me know if anyone wants to join. If you're sick, got the sniffles, coughing, sneezing or been around anyone that has...stay home!

19 minutes ago, PNWoods said:

Any zoning regs to compete with?

Not that I am aware of.