So been riding my other bike witch I hate no power not even loud like a 2stoke haha the hurn sounds cool I guess but my ktm200mxc 2 stock the shop says I have no spark what do I need for that to make it run cuz I put in a spark plug I thought that would fix it they said something about a coil but like idk we’re or witch one to order 

3343F591-27A0-4C3F-9247-AB7505DC8645.jpeg

11 hours ago, Timothy Christie said:

So been riding my other bike witch I hate no power not even loud like a 2stoke haha the hurn sounds cool I guess but my ktm200mxc 2 stock the shop says I have no spark what do I need for that to make it run cuz I put in a spark plug I thought that would fix it they said something about a coil but like idk we’re or witch one to order 

I've seen more readable posts from foreigners that are trying to learn English as a third language.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Timothy Christie said:

Please try again only with less humor and more details.

14 hours ago, Timothy Christie said:

You have a 1999 KTM MXC that doesn't have any spark ?    Did you put a spark plug into the spark plug wire and ground the tip of the spark plug against the chassis or engine bolt ?  There should be a spark.   If there isn't then it could be numerous issues ..

1. When did it run last ?

2. Did anyone do any wiring changes ?

3. Is the on/off switch OK ?

4. Is there is fuse blown?

5. Is the stat-or side cover broken?

6. Is the spark plug wire plugged into the coil ?

Need more information and pictures help

3 hours ago, Boomer2124 said:

He's a TROLL..... nobody is this dumb and posts it

Right.  And if this guy IS serious, I would suggest phoning a friend who knows what theyre doing.  Because more back and forth with the written word is just going to, well, lets just say his talents lie elsewhere.  

• Haha 1